Grenade CC935 Gloves - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
PheelGood

Default Grenade CC935 Gloves

Today while in my local ski shop, I tried these puppies on. They looked amazing and I loved how they felt, much different than all the gloves I've owned. The employees said that the WD800 coating kept them waterproof but none of them have ever ridden with them. I was wondering if anyone has had tried gloves on the slopes. Are they warm?

Gloves, Grenade Team CC935 Gloves
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Well first off those aren't even proper gloves they are pipe gloves. As for being warm not even close, they are really just a liner for some of grenades other gloves. The water proofing is a bunch of bullshit as well, after one run your hands will be soaking wet. The gloves really aren't worth buying, unless you buy a grenade glove that comes with them as inserts.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

RH herrrre isnt completely right and i do not completely understand why he has to be so harsh in his explanation buttt....they arent a real glove, theyre just a waterproof liner. will they be sufficient?? maybe??? i wear just a similar glove from burton and if its from 25-30 degrees or higher i will wear em with no gloves and theyre fine, and im someone with freezing hands and feet 90% of the time. if its colder then that then i would definetly throw on the goretex. grenade makes great, great, great stuff as well..

one more quick note, tow rope will shred those the first time up..
jmacphee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Grenade gloves blow.

GOD IS DONUT
legallyillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
lonewolf99701

Everything said is true, well except that they blow, there only for warmer temps, and the little lining you feel when you first buy them wears out real fast I got a pair about 2 monthes ago, i don't even use them as a liner cause they don't even make a great liner at -15 and there isn't a single good pipe within 300 miles were I live but I'm sure they would be a good pipe glove. They practicly stick to my board. I swear by grenade but wish they did the same grippy palm on the mitts like Celtek does, or even what there spring gloves do other then just leather. My final complaint is they need to check there size charts a little better cause they run pretty small.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member

There for the days when you don't want to wear gloves, but don't want to touch snow. Or driving or riding a bike in the winter or skating in the winter or frisbee golf in the winter...yeah. There not waterPROOF. Maybe water resitant and little resistance at that. I'd say they're worth the money though.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend
Nivek is online now   Reply With Quote