I was thinking about getting a never summer cobra. I ride allmountain pow, trees, groomers about 80% of the time and park the other 20%. Would this board be good for this?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2