need help : online shopping for Bindings (size) - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 11:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Malkavian

Default need help : online shopping for Bindings (size)

Hey all.

So yeah i'm kinda new here but i desperately need your help. I started riding 3 years ago so I never really asked myself specific questions about my gear, I just.. bought it then. But i've become better so now i bought a new everything, except for the bindings, yet. I've had the same for 3 years now and they "broke" yesterday. I can still use them but barely and now I need new ones, especially since I started going into the park and doing a few tricks. The thing is i only found one Canadian website that had the bindings i wanted and they don't refer as S/M/L, only as 9-11 or 11-13. But then my boots size is 11... they're 32's Prion 07s.
Best Prices On 32 - Thirty Two Prion Snowboard Boots Tan/Brown

So I just really wanted to know what size I should order, these are the ones :
evo | Ride Delta MVMNT Snowboard Bindings 2009 : Snowboard Bindings
I just don't want the 9-11 to be too small and the 11-13 to be too big.

Anyway, if anyone could help me that would be sick, thanks a lot!
peace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
BCsnowboardchik

Definitely large

btw that website isnt Canadian

Last edited by BCsnowboardchik; 12-11-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Malkavian

and Large would then be 11-13 right?
Old 12-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Malkavian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCsnowboardchik View Post
Definitely large

btw that website isnt Canadian
bah, oh well, i guess it doesn't really matter as long as they ship with USPS and not UPS. But yeah just to bump i just need to be very sure that by large you meant 11-13. I don't wanna be annoying, just wanna be extra careful.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick-Gnar

yeah man large would be 11-13

see where it says sizing chart??

look for those in the future, it will answer these questions for you.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Malkavian

i know mate and i looked but see if you look it says L = 8-11.. which i assume can't mean the bindings size, i thought it was saying if your boots are 8-11 you need Large bindings, but then they refer the bindings not as Large but as 11-13... so i'm still kinda lost. I'm just still very, very noob in bindings stuff i guess.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick-Gnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkavian View Post
i know mate and i looked but see if you look it says L = 8-11.. which i assume can't mean the bindings size, i thought it was saying if your boots are 8-11 you need Large bindings, but then they refer the bindings not as Large but as 11-13... so i'm still kinda lost. I'm just still very, very noob in bindings stuff i guess.
look again your looking at the wrong bindings. third box down on that page is the sizing chart for the delta, which is the bindings your looking at and it very cleary says size large 11-13.

it also says mediums 9-11 so i really dont know which one would be better for you. id go with large cause you can adjust it down, but its pretty hard to stretch bindings naw mean??
Old 12-12-2008, 10:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Malkavian

Aight, thanks a lot for the help! peace
Old 12-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
BCsnowboardchik

Aye bigger is generally better as far as bindings go, usually when its that close they could easily be too small depending on your boot, stretching out your straps to max is kind of a bummer.

Well keep in mind the horrendous exchange rate atm, can't you find anything clearance from one of the Canadian shops (see the sticky) Alternative 113 and Think Empire have some good clearance bindings.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick-Gnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCsnowboardchik View Post
Aye bigger is generally better as far as bindings go, usually when its that close they could easily be too small depending on your boot, stretching out your straps to max is kind of a bummer.

Well keep in mind the horrendous exchange rate atm, can't you find anything clearance from one of the Canadian shops (see the sticky) Alternative 113 and Think Empire have some good clearance bindings.
yup definitly buy a size large dude.