Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boots (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boots/)
-   -   Best boots to use with Flow bindings? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boots/134042-best-boots-use-flow-bindings.html)

Ravaging Rami 03-12-2014 12:21 PM

Best boots to use with Flow bindings?
 
Last season, I wore a pair of 2012 DC Rogans with my NXT-AT 2012's. Horrible combination, bad boot/binding fit. Anyways, I'm looking to purchase another pair of boots for the remainder of this season and for seasons to come. Does anyone have any experience with flows and what boots or boot manufacturer work best for them? DC and Flow don't mix well. Just to clarify, I do like the bindings, but I am looking for different boots so go ahead and give me flak for riding flows if you want:D

larrytbull 03-12-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravaging Rami (Post 1607434)
Last season, I wore a pair of 2012 DC Rogans with my NXT-AT 2012's. Horrible combination, bad boot/binding fit. Anyways, I'm looking to purchase another pair of boots for the remainder of this season and for seasons to come. Does anyone have any experience with flows and what boots or boot manufacturer work best for them? DC and Flow don't mix well. Just to clarify, I do like the bindings, but I am looking for different boots so go ahead and give me flak for riding flows if you want:D

sorry to be captain obvious, but flow boots pair well with flow bindings

I have the hylite focus boots with the nx2-se bindings. they pair well
flow has a large variety of boots

Ravaging Rami 03-12-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrytbull (Post 1607474)
sorry to be captain obvious, but flow boots pair well with flow bindings

I have the hylite focus boots with the nx2-se bindings. they pair well
flow has a large variety of boots

Yeah I kind of figured! Have you had any issues with the BOA lacing system on them? Also, how much of a difference does the bare-foot technology make with those?

Wombat23 03-12-2014 01:55 PM

I also have a question re boot bindings combinations, anyone have union factory bindings? What boots pair well with these?

larrytbull 03-12-2014 02:00 PM

the boa lacing system i had an issue with qc on that. the side spooler unwound (laces did not break) the wire was just not set in the winder right. it took about 5 minutes to fix, but I wan not happy i had to do so.

The BFT... is Meh The insoles are better than the ones from my burton, but far inferiror to my reminds. I pulled them and put reminds in. The fit is a bit on the large side (good for me i have a wide foot) I wear 10 in flow 10.5 in burton.
The Liner for the boot is super comfortable, and it has a speed tab to pull the laces on the liner loose to help get feet out easily.

These are super comfortable boots

Ravaging Rami 03-12-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wombat23 (Post 1607770)
I also have a question re boot bindings combinations, anyone have union factory bindings? What boots pair well with these?

Go to forums and click new thread. No one is going to come here over union bindings since the title is flow. Good post, just wrong place!

Ravaging Rami 03-12-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrytbull (Post 1607794)
the boa lacing system i had an issue with qc on that. the side spooler unwound (laces did not break) the wire was just not set in the winder right. it took about 5 minutes to fix, but I wan not happy i had to do so.

The BFT... is Meh The insoles are better than the ones from my burton, but far inferiror to my reminds. I pulled them and put reminds in. The fit is a bit on the large side (good for me i have a wide foot) I wear 10 in flow 10.5 in burton.
The Liner for the boot is super comfortable, and it has a speed tab to pull the laces on the liner loose to help get feet out easily.

These are super comfortable boots

I've had a few friends with the cables breaking. I may just stay with regular laces. I was looking at burton Ions, but I haven't heard too many good or bad things about flows. I guess I'll have to try them on sometime and compare.

larrytbull 03-12-2014 02:49 PM

To be clear laces did not break they just unwound

Ravaging Rami 03-12-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrytbull (Post 1608042)
To be clear laces did not break they just unwound

Okay thanks!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2