Thirty Two Stepchild Colab boots? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thirty Two Stepchild Colab boots?

Hey im looking for the stepchild boots by thirty two in a size 7 cant find them anywhereee if you have a pair ill buy them! or thirty two lashed in teal or any other colors ha let me know!

09 686 Mannual Jacket
09 686 Mannual Pants

09 Rome Graft
08 Rome 390's

Anon Figment Rasta Goggles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


OWUPPP
Fitzy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Edwin S. Darden
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Why are you stuck on 32 for your next pair of boots?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Veteran Member
 
seant46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winterpeg
Posts: 753
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin S. Darden View Post
Why are you stuck on 32 for your next pair of boots?
word. i hated mine.
seant46 is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 09:07 PM
ETM
Veteran Member
 
ETM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,445
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Maybe cause they are a good fit for wide feet. I love mine. If you hated them you probably should never have bought them in the first place.
ETM is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Veteran Member
 
seant46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winterpeg
Posts: 753
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok fanboy.
seant46 is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 09:55 PM
ETM
Veteran Member
 
ETM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,445
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
LOL. If having a wide foot makes me a fanboy of wide boots then yeah I guess I am. You probably have a skinny ass foot and wonder why you hated them and feel the need to dis the brand for the rest of your life, good luck with that.
ETM is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 10:43 AM
Edwin S. Darden
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
32 boots have gotten their fit better by finally putting some footbeds in them because for the longest time they were sold with none? They do a great job in marketing the features they do have?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 09:25 PM
ETM
Veteran Member
 
ETM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,445
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
All boots should come with no footbeds as 99% of people throw them away and replace them with something half decent and the other 1% probably should aswell.
ETM is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Edwin S. Darden
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
I would half to disagree! Why should I pay all this money for a boot when it has less support then my shoe? Then go and spend another $50-$100 for a foot bed I think they should just make a product that is ready to use! That just seem like a cop-out for making a bad product? What are other product would you except a almost finished design?
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome