Cheep boot help, please! - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 01:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rephreshed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 518
Posts: 276
Default

seriously, go to Zumiez in Crossgates. i went there last year and got a pair of 32 prions from the previous season for $85. they always seems to have decent deals. if not head to alpin house in clifton park. OR just wait until the november 5,6,7 to go to the Albany Ski & Snowboard expo. they always have decent deals there on good boots.

i know we don't have a lot of good shops around here but don't waste your time with dicks or sports authority if you're looking for variety.
__________________
rephreshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rephreshed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 518
Posts: 276
Default

oh yeah, try Goldstocks is Scotia, Apline Sports in Saratoga or Sports Page up by Gore Mountain.
__________________
rephreshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SPAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rephreshed View Post
seriously, go to Zumiez in Crossgates. i went there last year and got a pair of 32 prions from the previous season for $85. they always seems to have decent deals. if not head to alpin house in clifton park. OR just wait until the november 5,6,7 to go to the Albany Ski & Snowboard expo. they always have decent deals there on good boots.

i know we don't have a lot of good shops around here but don't waste your time with dicks or sports authority if you're looking for variety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rephreshed View Post
oh yeah, try Goldstocks is Scotia, Apline Sports in Saratoga or Sports Page up by Gore Mountain.
zumiez is out of the 2010 stuff unfortunately, and i need boots by november 1. goldstocks is an ok store and it's where my friend got his board, but they really only carry burton and dc and they never have any decent sales. those DC's ECS mentioned sound ok. i'll check them out.
__________________
2011 Never Summer Revolver-R 156
2011 Flux RK30's
2010 Rome Libertines
SPAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rephreshed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 518
Posts: 276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZ View Post
zumiez is out of the 2010 stuff unfortunately, and i need boots by november 1.
really?? have you tried calling the zumiez in rotterdam or malta?
__________________
rephreshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Resident poet
 
wrathfuldeity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bham
Posts: 3,932
Default

if u know the size, model and brand; just look and watch online...geartrade, evo and others. picked up some like new (maybe one day, but looked like they just walked around in the house) 32 focus boas for $60.
__________________
wrathfuldeity is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums