Vans Infuse 2014 Snowboard boots - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #21 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Wiredsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,458
Default

Hi Guys,

Soft materials in all boots do tend to break in / break down over time whether the bot itself is soft or stiff. Boots that do not manage flex well (articulating cuffs, flex zones, smart seams, etc) wear out more quickly. This boot is extremely high quality and well designed. It has the feel of an ultra durable, pro-level product that will wear like a work boot. It has definitely been designed for riders that get their days in. That being said, you never really know about how the final production model will hold up in any boot model until you have a season in.
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #22 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bear Mountain
Posts: 897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
Hi Guys,

Soft materials in all boots do tend to break in / break down over time whether the bot itself is soft or stiff. Boots that do not manage flex well (articulating cuffs, flex zones, smart seams, etc) wear out more quickly. This boot is extremely high quality and well designed. It has the feel of an ultra durable, pro-level product that will wear like a work boot. It has definitely been designed for riders that get their days in. That being said, you never really know about how the final production model will hold up in any boot model until you have a season in.
Cool, perfect answer. In your opinion, are the '13 models just as durable of quality? I found a pretty sweet deal, and I like that brown leather
SnowOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Wiredsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerkat89 View Post
Cool, perfect answer. In your opinion, are the '13 models just as durable of quality? I found a pretty sweet deal, and I like that brown leather
Yes. The 2013 was great as well. The advanments for next year are noteworthy but if you have a great deal....
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #24 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bear Mountain
Posts: 897
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
Yes. The 2013 was great as well. The advanments for next year are noteworthy but if you have a great deal....
Thanks bud, Yeah I found some for $180 and these retail at $379 or something like that right? . Btw that bag has been great!
SnowOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 34
Default

How does this boot compared to the Andreas Wiig (Was planning to buy this for next year)
dfischer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #26 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Wiredsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerkat89 View Post
Thanks bud, Yeah I found some for $180 and these retail at $379 or something like that right? . Btw that bag has been great!
That is a very good deal. STOKED!
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 34
Default

I'm really confused on this vs the Andreas Wiig - they both have the heel cup pulling back mechanic but the Wiig uses laces and the Infuse uses Boa? Any other diff? Which is more comfy?
dfischer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #28 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Board Gadget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerkat89 View Post
Thanks bud, Yeah I found some for $180 and these retail at $379 or something like that right? . Btw that bag has been great!
Where did you get that deal?
__________________
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. -Romans 5:8-
Board Gadget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bear Mountain
Posts: 897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Board Gadget View Post
Where did you get that deal?
I'm a geartrade.com stalker. I pick up on backcountry's new returned items that they can't resell =D
SnowOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Board Gadget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 152
Default

Cool. Thanks.
__________________
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. -Romans 5:8-
Board Gadget is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums