best board money can buy, Burton Vapor? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2006, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hilfigjp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default best board money can buy, Burton Vapor?

if money wasn't an object, whats the best board you'd want for freeride/freestyle?
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Se7en7777
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The vapor is cool, but after riding it i was like, WTF, who needs this. i have soo much more fun on a softer board like the custum. but the best board money could buy... would be the lib-tech skate bannana. it kicks ass. ride switch in powder, press the double kink, and charge the steeps... yeah, it would be the best board money could buy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
gearmeout
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en7777 View Post
The vapor is cool, but after riding it i was like, WTF, who needs this. i have soo much more fun on a softer board like the custum. but the best board money could buy... would be the lib-tech skate bannana. it kicks ass. ride switch in powder, press the double kink, and charge the steeps... yeah, it would be the best board money could buy.
how about the lib cygnus x? it's also got MTX & Banana.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
PapaWood
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Cygnus and Vapor are supposed to be the best money can buy. Best is really something that is hard to determine as it is going to be different for every person.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
hstylez
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaWood View Post
The Cygnus and Vapor are supposed to be the best money can buy. Best is really something that is hard to determine as it is going to be different for every person.

I agree. It will very on preference, however I think the Vapor is the best for the money.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
T.J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,933
Default

most expensive does not equal the best. "the best" is all relative.

right now if i could have any board i would pick up this years never summer titan.
__________________
Passion Over Fashion
T.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
BoardTard Xtrordinair
 
Mr. Right's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,476
Default

My wish list would include the Rome Graft or the Skate Banana. Probably the only two boards I'd pay full price for if I had the cash to toss at a board right now.
Mr. Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Right View Post
My wish list would include the Rome Graft or the Skate Banana. Probably the only two boards I'd pay full price for if I had the cash to toss at a board right now.
i've seen all the places sold out of the skate banana. when do they usually come out with more?

i'm guessing summer'ish. are there any pre-season sales or only sales in the spring like now?
squishydonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
PapaWood
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Right View Post
My wish list would include the Rome Graft or the Skate Banana. Probably the only two boards I'd pay full price for if I had the cash to toss at a board right now.
The naner would be absolutely badass for your pow hungry riding style
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
kuocal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I second the Never Summer Titan, either that or the Summit.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums