Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Other Items (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-other-items/)
-   -   Pioneer CDJ-350/DJM-350 (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-other-items/82074-pioneer-cdj-350-djm-350-a.html)

CheeseForSteeze 05-23-2013 10:32 AM

Pioneer CDJ-350/DJM-350
 
1 Attachment(s)
Looking to upgrade to a laptop/Serato based setup. Asking $1100 + shipping (probably at least $60) for the whole shebang. Stuff runs like new.
Attachment 21154

Kevin137 05-23-2013 10:42 AM

Serato will run on this though, i understand the need to upgrade though... ;)

I had the CDJ-1000 Mk 3's and a DJM 800.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...ps166f2bf3.jpg

Sold it all when i moved a couple of years ago, but once i have sorted out some land and built my new house, then i will replace it all in the "den" that will be built in the basement... ;)

that1guy 05-23-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheeseForSteeze (Post 962098)
Looking to upgrade to a laptop/Serato based setup. Asking $1100 + shipping (probably at least $60) for the whole shebang. Stuff runs like new.
Attachment 21154



Wow. I didn't know that pioneer made a djm 350. I had a djm 300 in 1999 but haven't seen one in at least 10 years. If you are moving to Serato, May I suggest the Rane 68. It is awesome. It seems expensive but is worth every penny :)

CheeseForSteeze 05-23-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin137 (Post 962114)
Serato will run on this though, i understand the need to upgrade though... ;)

I had the CDJ-1000 Mk 3's and a DJM 800.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...ps166f2bf3.jpg

Sold it all when i moved a couple of years ago, but once i have sorted out some land and built my new house, then i will replace it all in the "den" that will be built in the basement... ;)

If I stayed CDJ, I'd probably go 2000s; I'm moving to vinyl.

Kevin137 05-23-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheeseForSteeze (Post 962210)
If I stayed CDJ, I'd probably go 2000s; I'm moving to vinyl.

That is what my next decks will be... ;)

CheeseForSteeze 05-23-2013 12:52 PM

It's really the most versatile setup although the 2000s have some advantages in being compact over Tech-12s. Nothing a Novation pad can't overcome, though.

CheeseForSteeze 05-23-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by that1guy (Post 962202)
Wow. I didn't know that pioneer made a djm 350. I had a djm 300 in 1999 but haven't seen one in at least 10 years. If you are moving to Serato, May I suggest the Rane 68. It is awesome. It seems expensive but is worth every penny :)

I'm sticking with an external mixer and an SL2 for now. I may upgrade to a Rane 68 or 62 later.

that1guy 05-23-2013 01:59 PM

I hear you on that. I have a TTM57 and a 68. Love em both. And props for going vinyl!! I have been playing on 1200's since 1996. I never bought cdj's because they just feel fake. They are also expensive and they break far more often that a Technics deck.

I do performance mods and repairs to lots of dj gear and live sound gear in my spare time. Tech's are so easy to work on it is unreal. The parts are super cheap and will never be discontinued like CDJ's. :thumbsup:

If you have any problems with your decks, let me know and I can advise you on how to fix it. :D

Kevin137 05-23-2013 03:21 PM

I have loads of friends that work full time dj'ing and even more that are club managers, i never ever had an issue with mine as they where never abused like the club decks, but i always had the option for getting them fixed on there company accounts had they gone wrong... ;)

That's what mates are for...!!!

stan_darsh 05-23-2013 03:44 PM

i have cdj2000s and 1200s... for serato, technics/actual turntables works so much better. it's a bit more in configuration and calibration every now and then, but if you were going with cdjs, i'd just use the rekordbox software, as it's very similar in setup/organization to serato and you don't need to bring your laptop to the club.

that's basically why i prefer the cdjs... i'd rather bring just a usb or cd book than lose my laptop or spill beer on it.

serato on vinyl is super fun though - esp in relative mode with cues


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2