Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Snowboard Equipment (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/)
-   -   WTB lib tech snowboard 156-160 wide (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/111049-wtb-lib-tech-snowboard-156-160-a.html)

timofay 12-11-2013 06:00 PM

WTB lib tech snowboard 156-160 wide
 
Looking for a 157 wide skunk ape or skate banana. post here or message me!

SnowDogWax 12-11-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timofay (Post 1331929)
Looking for a 157 wide skunk ape or skate banana. post here or message me!

Did you ever consider a GNU Riders Choice same CRC profile will give you both SkunkApe and Skate Banana features into one board.

timofay 12-11-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowDogWax (Post 1331977)
Did you ever consider a GNU Riders Choice same CRC profile will give you both SkunkApe and Skate Banana features into one board.

do you have oneb

SnowDogWax 12-11-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timofay (Post 1332049)
do you have oneb

Yes. selling a GNU 158W Riders Choice take a look..

Home Page | LittleWebStore.net

timofay 12-11-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowDogWax (Post 1332073)
Yes. selling a GNU 158W Riders Choice take a look..

Home Page | LittleWebStore.net

is 366 a firm price its a bit high for me right now

SnowDogWax 12-11-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timofay (Post 1332081)
is 366 a firm price its a bit high for me right now

Free shipping, what is a bit high, make offer I'll even pack 280G of wax...

timofay 12-11-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowDogWax (Post 1332073)
Yes. selling a GNU 158W Riders Choice take a look..

Home Page | LittleWebStore.net

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowDogWax (Post 1332169)
Free shipping, what is a bit high, make offer I'll even pack 280G of wax...

Im trying to stay at $300, mostly looking for used. Looking at a skunk ape on CR new for about 300 right now too. sorry if its too low, on that x-mas budget.

hhanson 12-11-2013 09:15 PM

Got a Yes pyl 161 wide for sale...$300

Mystery2many 12-11-2013 09:27 PM

Got a orange 156 skate banana. $250 maybe $200

timofay 12-11-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowDogWax (Post 1332073)
Yes. selling a GNU 158W Riders Choice take a look..

Home Page | LittleWebStore.net

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystery2many (Post 1332489)
Got a orange 156 skate banana. $250 maybe $200

pm'ed. praying its a wide


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2