F/S Ride limited edition "KOB" bindings-NEVER FIND THESE AGAIN - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2013, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
F/S Ride limited edition "KOB" bindings-NEVER FIND THESE AGAIN

For sale is a limited edition pair of Ride "king of Bindings" size large bindings. They are designed and modeled after the budweiser logo therefore the KIng of bindings concept, not king of beers. These were already limited edition but what makes them even more rare, is that budweiser put out an injunction to get these back and not sold to the shop kids etc; (never sold in stores) because Ride was never given permission to use their logo or something of the sort from what ive read. Mine were number 157 out of i think maybe a cple hundred made! Once again never used, was going to but my boots were a size too small at the time, then i hurt my back (No longer am able to snowboard) great for the hill or your room as a collectible. similar to what PBR did last year with some company.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0564.jpg (75.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0662.jpg (82.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0560.jpg (89.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0562.jpg (87.3 KB, 44 views)
charlee2095 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 05:23 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
legallyillegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: fuck Snowboarding
Posts: 4,492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
aint worth shit

THERE ARE SPECIFIC REASONS AS TO WHY I AM MORE LOCAL THAN YOU


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
legallyillegal is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 07:48 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Those look old as hell. Interesting for a wall board maybe? But I'd assume they are pretty antiquated for rising from the looks of it. How old are they


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
NoOtherOptions is offline  
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
...thanks for letting me know now i can sleep at night!

hence why its a collectors item. What are you 14? trolling classifieds telling everyone what their stuff is worth? obviously you dont know what a classifieds section is for, hence maybe you should get off this site instead of bashing others peoples items, sorry im actually a real snowboarder who crushed 6 vertebrae doing so. Go back to your hole where you clmbed out of off. Did i once say the worth a million dollars? simply stated you can't find these anymore and the story that goes behind them. Your the little kid who looks at everyone's boards and equipment and bases their skill level off them, buys a t.rice board and thinks he ccan do cab 5's off an alaskan spine the next day. Im very sorry Travis Rice hasn't rode them in his carer, that makes them worthless? Absolutely not, but can you do me a favor, find me a pair yourself or know anyone who can? hence COLLECTORS ITEM which people actually do. I guess in ten years your gonna say union bindings suck because of their collar with vans, asymbol, etc; why bother posting on the site? let alone my post if your not interested? lets play a game called ef off...you can go first...and last,
charlee2095 is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
noother options:

I dont know what year they came out, anywhere from 6 to almost 10 yrs now, could be older. Checked the straps they work cleanly and everything else just as solid, just doesnt have the over the toe design toe strap. Would of used them if it came down to it just never wanted to mess up the graphics on them, bought them for my backup board...more as a collectors item though so never rode them. No scratches or anything, just a nice pice of history to hang on the wall or if you so choose put them on your board and rip. Not todays technology, but they aren't NOW bindings. Besides the weight and maybe some other technical stuff that wouldn't matter to a snowboarder unless their profession is to snowboard, even then one of the most comfy straps and can prob frankenstein and get them the over the toe straps.

Last edited by charlee2095; 12-18-2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: years are wrong
charlee2095 is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 6,851
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlee2095 View Post
For sale is a limited edition pair of Ride "king of Bindings" size large bindings. They are designed and modeled after the budweiser logo therefore the KIng of bindings concept, not king of beers. These were already limited edition but what makes them even more rare, is that budweiser put out an injunction to get these back and not sold to the shop kids etc; (never sold in stores) because Ride was never given permission to use their logo or something of the sort from what ive read. Mine were number 157 out of i think maybe a cple hundred made! Once again never used, was going to but my boots were a size too small at the time, then i hurt my back (No longer am able to snowboard) great for the hill or your room as a collectible. similar to what PBR did last year with some company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlee2095 View Post
hence why its a collectors item. What are you 14? trolling classifieds telling everyone what their stuff is worth? obviously you dont know what a classifieds section is for, hence maybe you should get off this site instead of bashing others peoples items, sorry im actually a real snowboarder who crushed 6 vertebrae doing so. Go back to your hole where you clmbed out of off. Did i once say the worth a million dollars? simply stated you can't find these anymore and the story that goes behind them. Your the little kid who looks at everyone's boards and equipment and bases their skill level off them, buys a t.rice board and thinks he ccan do cab 5's off an alaskan spine the next day. Im very sorry Travis Rice hasn't rode them in his carer, that makes them worthless? Absolutely not, but can you do me a favor, find me a pair yourself or know anyone who can? hence COLLECTORS ITEM which people actually do. I guess in ten years your gonna say union bindings suck because of their collar with vans, asymbol, etc; why bother posting on the site? let alone my post if your not interested? lets play a game called ef off...you can go first...and last,
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlee2095 View Post
I dont know what year they came out, anywhere from 6 to almost 10 yrs now, could be older. Checked the straps they work cleanly and everything else just as solid, just doesnt have the over the toe design toe strap. Would of used them if it came down to it just never wanted to mess up the graphics on them, bought them for my backup board...more as a collectors item though so never rode them. No scratches or anything, just a nice pice of history to hang on the wall or if you so choose put them on your board and rip. Not todays technology, but they aren't NOW bindings. Besides the weight and maybe some other technical stuff that wouldn't matter to a snowboarder unless their profession is to snowboard, even then one of the most comfy straps and can prob frankenstein and get them the over the toe straps.
these bindings are gonna require more TLDR than that....

Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is online now  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
as stated before:

i didnt post these for peoples opinions, i posted them for sale? To see what i can get for them, have no use for them and just a bad reminder that i cant snowboard due to my injuries. Went back to snowboarding too soon after my first two injuries and now have been told to stay away from any physical activity that might result in further damage to my spine. If i wanted to i could put these on a board right now and go riding, i dont think any boarder unless as i stated its your profession and you need todays top technology, would be happy to mount them on your wall or board if desired. Not a professional, stopped working in that snowboard shop after college so like i said, you can do what you want with them.Im just selling them! I dont get the need for others to post negativity on here. you dont want them, go on to the next post! dont bash other troll the classifieds and put peoples stuff down. thats not what this site especially the CLASSIFIEDS section is for!
charlee2095 is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 6,851
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)


Dont worry our resident Antiques Roadshow snowboarder will be by shortly to swoop those up if you can chillax for 5 minutes. Your word count in this thread is probably inversely proportional to the money you will get for the bindings; unless those words are limited to: never summer, ripsaw, proto, troll, unicorn, jizz, noob, shaun white, trice, snowolf, snowboarding in orlando, a picture of a pretty lady, or man in a banana hammock.

Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash

Last edited by snowklinger; 12-18-2013 at 09:02 AM.
snowklinger is online now  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Veteran Member
 
killclimbz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Front Range
Posts: 11,178
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Hey Charlie, I got your threatening report because you don't like how the members have treated "your" thread. You put it out there, the bindings are nothing special. Maybe in 20 years they'll be a collectors item. Much like old Sims Blades, or Burton Performers.

And don't tell me how to run this site. In short fuck off you're out of here.
killclimbz is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 6,851
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
ack ack ack so exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
Hey Charlie, I got your threatening report because you don't like how the members have treated "your" thread. You put it out there, the bindings are nothing special. Maybe in 20 years they'll be a collectors item. Much like old Sims Blades, or Burton Performers.

And don't tell me how to run this site. In short fuck off you're out of here.
ouch. sorry for the headache Kill. I wasn't even trying to be an asshole, he just kept opening the door wider......

Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is online now  
Reply

Tags
bindings, burton, limited edition, ride, union

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome