FS: 2 pairs malavita/switchback - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NEW YORK, NY
Posts: 402
Default

what size boots does the switch backs fit?
Sii315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-24-2013, 06:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
cav0011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 607
Default

US 10-12 (the website says 10-14 but that isnt actually true, with size 13 boots I had to jerry rig them to center the toe strap)
cav0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Default

Can I get more info on the switchbacks?
Weasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
cav0011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 607
Default

What would yoy like to know?
The ones that are not sold have a large base, st highback, st pad, jib pad, and straps. They also come with the no back insert. They have a fairly rigid baseplate, the highback is softer then mid laterally but very solid when you push into them. They are a fairly simple binding
cav0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cav0011 View Post
What would yoy like to know?
The ones that are not sold have a large base, st highback, st pad, jib pad, and straps. They also come with the no back insert. They have a fairly rigid baseplate, the highback is softer then mid laterally but very solid when you push into them. They are a fairly simple binding
mainly curious how many times they have been ridden and what kind of condition they are in. thanks
Weasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
cav0011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley View Post
mainly curious how many times they have been ridden and what kind of condition they are in. thanks
I would say they are in 9/10 condition. I rode them around ten times, possibly less. I had them and the halldors at the same time and rode the halldors exclusively after getting those.

The jib pad i got this year and only used twice. However no reason for me to hold on to it without the binding. They are basically new
cav0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cav0011 View Post
I would say they are in 9/10 condition. I rode them around ten times, possibly less. I had them and the halldors at the same time and rode the halldors exclusively after getting those.

The jib pad i got this year and only used twice. However no reason for me to hold on to it without the binding. They are basically new
awesome, sounds great ill definitely think about it and let you know!
Weasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
cav0011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 607
Default

Cool thx for the heads up Weasley. Also I added a pair of Large Restricted Malavita EST's for sale. Same price as the other restricted Vita's
cav0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
cav0011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
Are the vita's est or non est.? And where are you I'm Canada, I'm Vancouver.
Hey sorry I didnt respond to this, I just missed it in the threads. I have both.
cav0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 102
Default

Hey would you be willing to take 80 bucks shipped for the switchbacks?
Weasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums