2008 Ride Concept UL 159 snowboard
Selling because I have too many boards and need to clear out some space. This snowboard is Ride's most expensive, lightest, top-of-the-line offering and is last season's model. Used only 3x, so it literally looks almost new.
Retails for $750! Asking just $300 OBO including Paypal fees, packaging, and shipping!
The Concept UL from Ride is designed for the mountain master who takes it all in—this impeccable all-terrain master hangs with the lightest, smoothest boards out there.
From deep in the Ride Snowboard laboratory comes the Concept UL Snowboard. This ultra-light freeride board smashes atoms in the backcountry before heading over to mix dangerous chemicals in the park. Ride gave the Concept UL Slimewalls for heavy-duty stomp absorption and a buttery ride, and stainless steel edges for vice grip on the hardpack. A twinish shape and quadratic sidecut ensure this board transitions on the slopes as easily as it jibs in the park.
* Concept UL features a ''twinish'' shape; 2x4 inserts offer numerous stance options that let you center yourself forward or back
* Quadratic sidecut offers a maneuverable and playful center radius and smooth tracking—never hooky radii at the tip or tail
* Silencer 7 Tuned Core™, with tip-to-tail, full-thickness Carbon Array 7™ stringers, filters out vibrations and provides fine-tuned, heightened responsiveness
* Ultra lightweight REAL Glass™ system adds more carbon to the top glass, while keeping the smooth snap tension properties of aramid on the bottom of the core
* Thin Con construction tapers the tip and tail reducing swing weight and enhancing tip flex
* Skate-inspired Slimewall® sidewalls absorb impact and smooth the interaction between the board and the snow, wood and metal surfaces you slide on
* Urethane-infused Membrain™ topsheet weighs less than half of traditional topsheets
* Copper Fusion™ base conducts heat and static, ensuring the fastest ride possible over the widest variety of snow conditions
* Hard stainless steel edges contain corrosion-resistant properties and require less tuning
Effective Edge (mm): 1241
Waist Width (mm): 250
Sidecut Radius (mm): 8600/7600/8600
Tip/Tail Width (mm): 299.2
Insert Location: -0.75
More specs/details here: Ride Snowboards | Boards | Concept UL