WTB: 2014 Ride El Hefe - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2014, 10:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 220
Default WTB: 2014 Ride El Hefe

Looking to buy in size L with the black spectrachrome colorway.

jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-25-2014, 11:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 269
Default

Good luck! I was on the hunt for them as well for my Hovercraft. Settled on some Union Factory bindings instead. Not as stiff, but yeah. Anyway, good luck with the hunt.
Tatanka Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 220
Default

Yea, I'm having zero luck hunting down a pair
jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Kevin137's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Drammen
Posts: 965
Default

I found pair for you...

Not sure what the postage is from the UK though... Haha

SkiSurf Shop - Ride El Hefe Binding Black Spectrachrome 2014 Skiing, Snowboard, Windsurfing, Kayak and Wetsuits Specialists
__________________
Height 5"11, Weight 200-210lbs, Born 1969
Regular Stance, Ability NOT GOOD


2012/13 114 days
2013/14 102 days


Rides

K2 Jibpan 153, K2 Fastplant 154, Ride DH2 158, Endeavour Vice 155, Signal OG 155, Lamar Word 154
Kevin137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Kevin137's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Drammen
Posts: 965
Default

Not as bad as you would think...

But do you guys pay import when buying from overseas...???

Cost of the binding is 171.47 - $284.48

And delivery choices are

Select Shipping Method
Worldwide Standard (takes up to 20 working days) 19.95 - $33.10
Worldwide Express (takes up to 6 working days) 29.95 - $49.69

So under $350 delivered but + any tax you would be due to pay...
__________________
Height 5"11, Weight 200-210lbs, Born 1969
Regular Stance, Ability NOT GOOD


2012/13 114 days
2013/14 102 days


Rides

K2 Jibpan 153, K2 Fastplant 154, Ride DH2 158, Endeavour Vice 155, Signal OG 155, Lamar Word 154
Kevin137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin137 View Post
Not as bad as you would think...

But do you guys pay import when buying from overseas...???

Cost of the binding is 171.47 - $284.48

And delivery choices are

Select Shipping Method
Worldwide Standard (takes up to 20 working days) 19.95 - $33.10
Worldwide Express (takes up to 6 working days) 29.95 - $49.69

So under $350 delivered but + any tax you would be due to pay...
Yea, I saw that one. That was actually the only one I found in stock, but its for the XL size. I'm a 9.5 in US shoe size.. which is an 8.5 in UK shoe sizes.. this says shoe/boot size 10-14.. probably going to be too big.. I was looking for a size L
jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Kevin137's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Drammen
Posts: 965
Default

My bad, i actually put LARGE into the search i did, not thinking to check it wasn't an x/large...
__________________
Height 5"11, Weight 200-210lbs, Born 1969
Regular Stance, Ability NOT GOOD


2012/13 114 days
2013/14 102 days


Rides

K2 Jibpan 153, K2 Fastplant 154, Ride DH2 158, Endeavour Vice 155, Signal OG 155, Lamar Word 154
Kevin137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin137 View Post
My bad, i actually put LARGE into the search i did, not thinking to check it wasn't an x/large...
No worries at all. Lemme know if you stumble into any L's. So far still no luck.
jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 01:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Kevin137's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Drammen
Posts: 965
Default

Found another X-Large

EdgeRiders - Snowboard | Kite | Wakeboard | Wetsuits Ride El Hefe Binding Black Spectrachrome 2014 Snowboarding, Kitesurfing, Wakeboarding and Wetsuits Specialists

And another in Germany

Ride El Hefe Bindings 2014 black spectrachrome - Snow > Snowboard > Sn

But what i have done, is email a friend who owns a ski/snowboard shop, she will call the EU rep in the morning, and ask he locates any in the EU in Large... He will know who was supplied with that size, and can email (by bulk) to see who still has them even without a webstore...

That is the best you will get right now, that or choose a different binding... Haha

Will let you know if i get a response.
__________________
Height 5"11, Weight 200-210lbs, Born 1969
Regular Stance, Ability NOT GOOD


2012/13 114 days
2013/14 102 days


Rides

K2 Jibpan 153, K2 Fastplant 154, Ride DH2 158, Endeavour Vice 155, Signal OG 155, Lamar Word 154
Kevin137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin137 View Post
Found another X-Large

EdgeRiders - Snowboard | Kite | Wakeboard | Wetsuits Ride El Hefe Binding Black Spectrachrome 2014 Snowboarding, Kitesurfing, Wakeboarding and Wetsuits Specialists

And another in Germany

Ride El Hefe Bindings 2014 black spectrachrome - Snow > Snowboard > Sn

But what i have done, is email a friend who owns a ski/snowboard shop, she will call the EU rep in the morning, and ask he locates any in the EU in Large... He will know who was supplied with that size, and can email (by bulk) to see who still has them even without a webstore...

That is the best you will get right now, that or choose a different binding... Haha

Will let you know if i get a response.
Thanks !!! I wasn't expecting all of this but definitely welcome the help!!
jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
el hefe, ride

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums