Selling a 2009 Bataleon Undisputed 163cm snowboard. Yes, this board has Triple Base Technology (TBT) and is from this past '09 season!! Same as this year's, just different graphics. I got this for a powder stick so only used it once so far. It would also be a great all-around board for a larger rider up to a size 13 boot or so. I just bought a couple new boards to try, so this one has to go. It's in fantastic condition, no damage. Freshly waxed/scraped too so it's ready to ride.
Retails for $580 if you can even find it anywhere!! Asking just $360 shipped including packaging, Paypal fees, shipping.
"The champion of champagne pow." The Bataleon Undisputed must be the area 51 of snowboarding. But, like people that have seen aliens, those that know, know and claim this board to be the most amazing freeride board out there. This is not just because of its magic carpet powder floating ability. It gets better with the TBT drawn back making blasting powder turns easier as you initiate turns where your bindings are, not where the big wide powder nose is. What makes it really stand out is that when the powder isn't there or when you are bombing icy slopes or traverses trying to get to it first, the Undisputed has more edge hold and carving ability then any other of those 'specialized' powder boards out there.
* Good Wood Core, Impact Zones - Poplar core with sidecut active hardwood enforcements along sidewall. Extra reinforced impact zones in binding areas.
* Synthered 3000 Base: Sintered base material, fast as f*ck, tough as nails.
* Freeride TBT base
* 4X Quadraxial Laminated - quadraxial glassfibers top and bottom
* Carbon Enforced - carbon fibers on top of the wood core
* Superstrong Sidewalls - hardwood along the steel edges for enhanced impact resistance
* Triple Base Technology - This technology enhances all the properties of your snowboard. It's a bold claim which Bataleon would gladly like you to put to the test. In turns: Smoother and faster turns, more edge grip, faster edge to edge. Going straight: Straight as a ruler, less edge catch, faster straight lines, bigger airs. Transitions: Smoother pipe trannies, easier pipe riding, stick more landings. Also: Jibtastic, float better, no detuning
Effective Edge (cm): 124
Waist Width (cm): 25.6
Nose Width (cm): 30.4
Tail Width (cm): 30.2
Sidecut Radius (m): 8.5
Stance Set Back (mm): 30
More details/specs about TBT here: TRIPLE BASE TECHNOLOGY | BATALEON SNOWBOARDS | Triple Base Tech, the best thing to happen to snowboards since edges.