FS: 07/08 Bataleon - The Jam - 157
I'm selling my Jam that I picked up in 2008. I've used it around 10 days and really haven't had the chance to use it anymore. So I decided to sell it. It's the same as the 2009 and 2010 boards. Nothing has changed except the graphics. Personally I prefer this over the new rainbow colored Jam's.
The board is in excellent condition and not used much. No scratches or gouges on the base. I'm surprised at how well the board held up. After a few days on my other boards, they got beat to hell. But the Bataleons are made pretty well and don't get nicked or scratched up so easily.
Here are the details of the board from the website:
CONTACT LENGTH (cm) 119
TIP/TAIL WIDTH (mm) 299
WAIST WIDTH (mm) 250
SETBACK (mm) 15
SIDECUT RADIUS (m) 7.8
STIFFNESS (1-10) 7
STANCE WIDTH (cm) 52-60
* Good Wood Core - All Bataleon boards have full high quality wood cores
* Sintered 3000 - Sintered base material, high impact resistance, superior wax absorption and release
* 4X Quadraxial Laminated - quadraxial glassfibers top and bottom
* Carbon Enforced - carbon fibers on top of the wood core
* Superstrong Sidewalls - hardwood along the steel edges for enhanced impact resistance
* Directional Twin construction
* Triple Base Technology - This technology enhances all the properties of your snowboard. It's a bold claim which Bataleon would gladly like you to put to the test. In turns: Smoother and faster turns, more edge grip, faster edge to edge. Going straight: Straight as a ruler, less edge catch, faster straight lines, bigger airs. Transitions: Smoother pipe trannies, easier pipe riding, stick more landings. Also: Jibtastic, float better, no detuning
* FS.TBT - This is the basic Triple Base shape that will improve your riding in any kind of terrain. With all the advantages of Triple Base Technology, the FSTBT base shape is especially optimized for speed with fast and easy edge to edge transitions
I'm asking for $300 + shipping in the US. I don't really want to deal with international shipping unless I have to. If you're local in so cal or willing to meet me in mammoth, $300. Retail on this board is $550 and it is totally worth it. If I was able to get out more I would keep it. But I really only need 1 board. Here are some pics I took. If you are interested, I can take more pics. Please no lowball offers. I'm not in any rush to sell this. But I figured since it's just sitting here I might as well put it up.
Last edited by absoludicrous; 02-09-2010 at 06:14 PM.