Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Snowboard Equipment (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/)
-   -   bring me size 10 boots. $105 in paypal! need tonight! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/24861-bring-me-size-10-boots-105-a.html)

Sn0wb0rder 02-12-2010 11:48 PM

bring me size 10 boots. $105 in paypal! need tonight!
 
delete this one too :o

buboarder12 02-12-2010 11:53 PM

take your pick, filtered down to size 10 and under 100 bucks. Cant beat those forums for 54+shipping
http://www.sierrasnowboard.com/snowb...rd-boots_0.asp

Sn0wb0rder 02-12-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buboarder12 (Post 254453)
take your pick, filtered down to size 10 and under 100 bucks. Cant beat those forums for 54+shipping
Snowboard Boots - Men's Snowboard Boots | Reviews and Sale at SierraSnowboard.com

unfortunatly that site doesnt take paypal :( and all my money right now is in paypal
thanks tho

buboarder12 02-13-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sn0wb0rder (Post 254456)
unfortunatly that site doesnt take paypal :( and all my money right now is in paypal
thanks tho

withdrawal the money to a bank account and order online? :dunno:

Sn0wb0rder 02-13-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buboarder12 (Post 254460)
withdrawal the money to a bank account and order online? :dunno:

u can do that?:o i just got the account so im not that familar with it

buboarder12 02-13-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sn0wb0rder (Post 254463)
u can do that?:o i just got the account so im not that familar with it

yeah, but since you need them quick, you might as well find a pair on ebay and email the seller and make sure you get them before you go on the trip.

Sn0wb0rder 02-13-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buboarder12 (Post 254464)
yeah, but since you need them quick, you might as well find a pair on ebay and email the seller and make sure you get them before you go on the trip.


im just gonna get them off sierrasnow they always get me my stuff in like 2 days :thumbsup:
thanks alot :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2