Selling this 2010 Bataleon Omni 159 snowboard
. Yes, this board has Triple Base Technology (TBT) and is from this season!! It was an all new addition to the Bataleon lineup, and same as next year's just different graphics. The Omni works great everywhere, especially plowing through chop and floating in pow since the slight taper and ample setback allows it to carve through everything without as much leg burn or needing a super long board. I bought it brand new this season for a powder stick so only got to use it a handful of times. It's in fantastic condition, no damage just usual liftline wear/tear.
Retails for $460, if you can even find it anywhere!
Asking just $340 including packaging, Paypal fees, and shipping. (scroll down for price drops)
This is the ultimate one board quiver. One board that does it all. This board not only does it all, but it does it all good. No averageness here. Our patented TBT makes things possible that to people of the flat board posse it seems contradictory. Thanks to TBT you can have a freestyle board that actually turns plus a freeride board that floats and has park pop. With the OMNI you can truly have it all. Take this board to the slopes, take it to the park, take it to the backcountry, take it to the next level. Wherever you want to take your snowboarding, the Omni will get you there with style and ease.
* Good Wood Core - All Bataleon boards have full high quality wood cores
* Synthduded 2555 - A sintered hybrid that's faster than extruded but easier than sintered to fix
* 3X/2X - Triaxial top and biaxial bottom creates an easy flex with lots of feel
* Superstrong Sidewalls - hardwood along the steel edges for enhanced impact resistance
* Custom Stone Grind
* Triple Base Technology - The key lies in the dynamic base split into three separate riding bases front and rear of the bindings. It allows for normal camber over the entire length of the snowboard which gives stability at high speeds, support at landings and it distributes the rider’s weight and pressure evenly along the steel edge. At the same time, TBT lifts the edges progressively towards the nose and tail and takes the aggressiveness away from the widest parts of the snowboard, but gives you all the edgegrip want.
* FR.TBT - The freeride base has the flat part extended further back, with complementary setback for the type of riding where you work that back leg. We also put more uplift in the nose than tail to enhance floating in powder and and deep, hard turns.
Effective Edge (cm): 121
Nose Width (cm): 29.8
Tail Width (cm): 29.6
Waist Width (cm): 25.2
Setback (mm): 25
Sidecut Radius (m): 8.3
Stiffness (1-10): 5.5
More info/pics here: BATALEON SNOWBOARDS | Triple Base Tech, the best thing to happen to snowboards since edges.