FS: 2009 Bataleon Jam 157cm snowboard
Yes, this snowboard has Triple Base Technology (TBT) and is last season's model!! Same as this year's just different graphics. This board is in great condition used less than 10x. Freshly hot waxed and ready for storage or to ride with a quick scrape. Only selling because I've already pre-ordered a couple new 2011 boards for next season.
Retails for $550 if you can even find it anywhere. Asking just $240 including shipping, packaging, and Paypal fees (scroll down for price drops)
Bataleon The Jam Snowboard 2009: Pump up the jams! The Jock Jams of course. If you like dancing around to as-seen-on-TV ESPN mix tapes from the early 90s, then you’ll dig the Bataleon The Jam Snowboard for 2009. This is Bataleon’s breakthrough directional twin board shape that provides unparalleled edge to edge responsiveness. For icy conditions, the hardwood along steel edges gives you the grip you need. The Triple Based Technology is specially designed for riding rails, so you can be sure the terrain park will be trembling when you approach. Jump on the Bataleon The Jam snowboard if you want to grind the park, butter up some boardslides, and take on the back country - all with improved performance!
* Good Wood Core - All Bataleon boards have full high quality wood cores
* Sintered 3000 - Sintered base material, high impact resistance, superior wax absorption and release
* 4X Quadraxial Laminated - quadraxial glassfibers top and bottom
* Carbon Enforced - carbon fibers on top of the wood core
* Superstrong Sidewalls - hardwood along the steel edges for enhanced impact resistance
* Directional Twin construction
* Triple Base Technology - This technology enhances all the properties of your snowboard. It's a bold claim which Bataleon would gladly like you to put to the test. In turns: Smoother and faster turns, more edge grip, faster edge to edge. Going straight: Straight as a ruler, less edge catch, faster straight lines, bigger airs. Transitions: Smoother pipe trannies, easier pipe riding, stick more landings. Also: Jibtastic, float better, no detuning
* FS.TBT - This is the basic Triple Base shape that will improve your riding in any kind of terrain. With all the advantages of Triple Base Technology, the FSTBT base shape is especially optimized for speed with fast and easy edge to edge transitions
Effective Edge (cm): 119
Nose Width (cm): 29.9
Tail Width (cm): 29.9
Waist Width (cm): 25.0
Setback (mm): 15
Sidecut Radius (m): 7.8
Stiffness (1-10): 7
16 NS West . 15 NS Snowtrooper BIA . 13 Salomon Pow Snake
15 Now Drive . 14 Burton Genesis
14 Flow Hylite
Last edited by Triple8Sol; 11-26-2014 at 10:33 PM.