What's up guys, been a long time member of the SBA forums and just discovered this site as well.
Need to clear out some space. Have a ton of snowboard gear from last season that is still in fantastic shape so I figured I would toss this post up on here too. All high end product. Here's what I have to start, I'll add more later...
- 2010 StepChild Jibstick Snowboard. Size 153. Reverse Camber profile. This deck was only used about half of the season last year and is still hardly even broken in. All edges are in tact and there are no core shots to the base. Has a few small nicks, like any used board but overall in awesome shape still. It has a great mixture of pop and flex and rode the entire mountain so well (park, pow, all mountain) Super fun board. This board retailed at $425 last fall. Looking for less than half that. Looking for $175 SOLD!
- 2010 Rome 390 Bindings. Black. Size L/XL. These bindings were also only used for about half the season last year. Near MINT condition. All straps in perfect working order including the quick straps. Baseplates and hardware included as well as original box. Retail at $209. Looking for $120 or best reasonable offer.
- 2010 Rome Collective Addiction Libertine Boots. Mens Size 9. Mummy Wrapped Edition. These boots are dope, and rare. Every year Rome launches a limited edition run of a few select items called the Collective Addiction. These were the boots they came out with for the 2010 season. I probably wore them a little over half the season before going into my new pair. These are still in great shape and the liners have been pulled and cleaned. They are ready to go. Hate to get rid of these but my new pair came in so I'd rather let these go to someone who will put them to good use. Retailed at $220. Looking for $100.
- 2010 Rome Stance Jacket. Mens Large. Royal Blue. Worn only 3-4 times. Mint/Brand new like condition. Awesome mid weight jacket with 15,000mm/15,000gm waterproofing and breath-ability ratings. Fits and looks great. Retails at $230. Looking for $100. SOLD!!!
- 2008 Holden Cargo Pants. Camo. Mens Size Large. Bought these last year online brand new and wore them twice. They were a tad too big for me so I'm selling them off cheap. Great shape. Holden by far makes the nicest quality outerwear I've seen to date. Whoever gets these will not be upset. Retailed over $200 new. Looking for $60.
I also have a few pairs of Ashbury Kaleidoscope goggles from 09 and 2010, among other things that may have slipped my mind when typing up this listing. Everything being sold is in great shape. I baby my stuff and keep it in the best possible shape that I can.
Depending on a buyers location we can definitely work out shipping as well. I've sold plenty of gear on other forums as well as ebay (username: parkcrewdrew) and am Paypal verified. If you have any questions, need additional pics, or want to discuss an item feel free to email me, pm, or post here and I'll be happy to help out. Thanks.
Email is Drewdizzay@hotmail.com