09/10 Lib Tech Phoenix Series Lando 160
Excellent Condition. Used 3 times last season. $300 shipped. Will upload more pics shortly.
Lib Tech Phoenix Series Mark Lando Landvik BTX Banana Rocker Snowboard 2010: AK Power free-styler and longtime Phoenix series rider Mark Landvik worked with Jamie Lynn to create two special Banana Lando models featuring a stiffer flex for backcountry enjoyment and Banana Rocker technology to make you just a hop, skip, and a jump away from landing that backside 720.
* Flex and Rider Style:Flex rating: 7 (1 Soft 10 Stiff). Flex pattern is slightly stiffened at the tip and tail to increase pop and stability on big landings.
* Construction and Core:Featuring an H-Pop Wood Alloy Core that gives the highest compression response ever, with half the glue weight and absorbs less resin weight absorption. // Banana Rocker Technology applies more pressure inward to the edge area at and between your feet. While your stance presses out the rocker, the tip and tail still make enough contact for enough stability without sacrificing float. // reCURVE Magne-Traction camber/rocker combination is designed to give you the float of a rocker in the pow and crud, with the liveliness and performance edge of camber on the hardpack and ice. // The Bio-plastic topsheet made is from beans!
* Sidewalls and Edges:Power Transfer spines facilitates the transfer of energy from your feet to your edges and tip and tail.
* Base:TNT Fluoropolymer Speed base is low maintenance and super fast!
* Tip Width:296mm (160)
* Waist Width:254mm (160)
* Tail Width:296mm (160)
* Ability Level:Intermediate - Advanced
* Core Material:Wood
* Effective Edge:1210mm (160)
* Rider Weight:115+lbs (160)
* Rocker Type:Rocker
* Sidecut Radius:8.75m (160)
* Stance:20.25 26/0 setback
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2