Brand New Burton AK 2L Stagger Pants Large
I'm willing to let these sweet ass pants go for $295.00 + flate rate cheapest shipping through the post office. You wont find them cheaper. This is current year 2011 model Gore Tex Guaranteed to keep you dry. These pants are as good as it gets and the new venting system is so perfect. Its zips right in front and will instantly cool you off. I almost don't want to sell these lol. They are so much lighter than my Burton Field Pants. If I wasn't such a fatass I would probably keep them lol. The color is not really what they look like though. The pic is a darker shade and they are a bit more bright.
Condition: Brand New!
Model: 2011 Burton AK 2L Stagger Pants
Color: Radiator Gingham Yarn-Dyed the picture is not really true to color though, they are brighter than what the pic shows.
Size: Mens Large (34-36 Waist)
Jump into your AK 2L Stagger Pants from Burton, and hit the mountain no matter how bad the weather gets. Gore-Tex protection from shell to seams keeps you dry and feeling good. The only way you’re getting wet in these is if you piss yourself.
* Gore-Tex Performance Shell helps your lower bits stay dry so you can play all day without having to hit the lodge bathroom to point the hand-dryer down your pants
* Crossflow venting pulls in cool air and pushes out hot funky air so you stay funk-free
* Fleece lining on the butt and your knees give you extra comfort and warmth at your main contact points
* Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape stop water from conniving its way through the stitching [13MM]
* Sig fit gives you room for layering without being overly
* GORE-TEX® Performance Yarn-Dyed Shell [2-Layer]
* Thigh Vents
* Handwarmer Pockets
* Jacket to Pant link zip
* Adjustable waist
* Micro Fleece waist Band
* Articulated Knees
* Ghetto Slits
* Fleece Butt and Knees
* Zippered Cargo Pockets
* LIFETIME WARRANTY
* NEW Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Venting
These would be a perfect combo to the Burton AK Stagger JACKET I'm trying to sell!
Someone pick up these pants and my jacket and you have a bad ass combo!
$275.00 for the pants. Someone must need these pants and they are a great deal.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.