WTB: GoPro HD 1080p - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WTB: GoPro HD 1080p

yo, i wants me camera. whose got one that they are interested in selling. i'd like local nyc is possible but can ship.
loren646 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 254
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loren646 View Post
yo, i wants me camera. whose got one that they are interested in selling. i'd like local nyc is possible but can ship.
If you have a Costco, check there. Our Costco here in Indianapolis has a ton of them for 179.95.

AK
Krug is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krug View Post
If you have a Costco, check there. Our Costco here in Indianapolis has a ton of them for 179.95.

AK

1080 p? no way!
loren646 is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 06:52 PM
Senior Member
 
basso4735's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krug View Post
If you have a Costco, check there. Our Costco here in Indianapolis has a ton of them for 179.95.

AK
Sure it wasnt the 960 version?

OP if you can swing $230 you can grab a brand new one on ebay for that much. It's where I got mine.

Last edited by basso4735; 12-23-2010 at 07:20 PM.
basso4735 is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 07:13 PM
181
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krug View Post
If you have a Costco, check there. Our Costco here in Indianapolis has a ton of them for 179.95.

AK
Cant be the 1080p, they would be making no money on them.

OP, check ebay. I picked a brand new 1080p motorsport one up 2 days ago for $215 shipped, the guy had 10 of them at the time. Lots of deals on there.
181 is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 181 View Post
Cant be the 1080p, they would be making no money on them.

OP, check ebay. I picked a brand new 1080p motorsport one up 2 days ago for $215 shipped, the guy had 10 of them at the time. Lots of deals on there.
i see the motorsport although same retail always going less than the helmet...

wondering if it's worth spending extra for the helmet one.
loren646 is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 10:20 AM
181
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loren646 View Post
i see the motorsport although same retail always going less than the helmet...

wondering if it's worth spending extra for the helmet one.
Its the same thing, only difference is instead of the suction cup you get a head band so you can wear the camera on your head. They are heavy enough that I can't imagine wearing it like a headlamp, but that's just me.
181 is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Senior Member
 
thetraveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
once you get the cam you'll out pretty quick that the POV option is nothing special. what'll want to do then is get yourself a pole mount and a chest harness (and a riding buddy who's front foot is opposite to yours so he can film you riding and vice versa).
thetraveler is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetraveler View Post
once you get the cam you'll out pretty quick that the POV option is nothing special. what'll want to do then is get yourself a pole mount and a chest harness (and a riding buddy who's front foot is opposite to yours so he can film you riding and vice versa).
oh cool. any place where i can make a how to pole mount? wouldn't mind stopping by the old Home Depot or maybe buy a used ski pole.

any good height?
loren646 is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Senior Member
 
thetraveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loren646 View Post
oh cool. any place where i can make a how to pole mount? wouldn't mind stopping by the old Home Depot or maybe buy a used ski pole.

any good height?
at least 3 feet.
thetraveler is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome