FS - Arbor Coda, NS Premier, Union Data - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 465
Default FS - Arbor Coda, NS Premier, Union Data

I bought a ton of gear this year to try out, and these are pieces I'm reluctantly letting go.

10/11 Arbor Coda 153: SOLD

09/10 Never Summer Premier F1-R 157: Sold

10/11 Union Data size M/L Brand New: Sold

Last edited by buggravy; 08-31-2011 at 06:46 PM.
buggravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Bump for price drop on the Coda to $300 shipped, and $165 shipped on the Datas. That's bottom line on everything, or I'll just hang on to until next season.
buggravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 369
Default

PM sent on the union bindings.
bravo_castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
PGH
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: like the username says
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggravy View Post
Bump for price drop on the Coda to $300 shipped, and $165 shipped on the Datas. That's bottom line on everything, or I'll just hang on to until next season.
the coda still for sale? i havent posted anything on here in a while, but i've been looking for a coda. i just wish it came in a 155. i'm not sure if the 153 would feel too small at 160 pounds. how did you like the board??
PGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGH View Post
the coda still for sale? i havent posted anything on here in a while, but i've been looking for a coda. i just wish it came in a 155. i'm not sure if the 153 would feel too small at 160 pounds. how did you like the board??
Yeah, it's still for sale. This might sound disingenuous since I'm selling it, but I really liked the board a lot. I tried it along with a Rook and a Nug, just liked the Rook best for the spot it was filling in my quiver. The Coda is easily the most agile board I've ridden. I'm 150 lbs, and thought the length was perfect for me, so you'd probably be fine depending on how you plan to use it. That said, if I read correctly they are going to make it in a 155 for next year.
buggravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
PGH
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: like the username says
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggravy View Post
Yeah, it's still for sale. This might sound disingenuous since I'm selling it, but I really liked the board a lot. I tried it along with a Rook and a Nug, just liked the Rook best for the spot it was filling in my quiver. The Coda is easily the most agile board I've ridden. I'm 150 lbs, and thought the length was perfect for me, so you'd probably be fine depending on how you plan to use it. That said, if I read correctly they are going to make it in a 155 for next year.
i believe they are, and not that it should matter much, but i'm not exactly a fan of next years graphic. i will pretty much be only riding the mid-atlantic next year so its not like i need an overly long board. hmm, decisions... if you dont mind i might take another day to think about it, but i'm still very interested. the 153 is the only thing i'm concerned with since i'm heavier than you. if i can ask, what kind of riding were you doing on it? i know that you didnt hit any rails with it.
PGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGH View Post
i believe they are, and not that it should matter much, but i'm not exactly a fan of next years graphic. i will pretty much be only riding the mid-atlantic next year so its not like i need an overly long board. hmm, decisions... if you dont mind i might take another day to think about it, but i'm still very interested. the 153 is the only thing i'm concerned with since i'm heavier than you. if i can ask, what kind of riding were you doing on it? i know that you didnt hit any rails with it.

I was looking for something for days when I'd be mostly hitting smallish kickers in the park, and buttering around, but could still take all over the mountain. It was great for that, but the Rook just felt more comfortable for me for intangible reasons. I liked both better than the Nug
buggravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Bindings are sold.
buggravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
PGH
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: like the username says
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggravy View Post
I was looking for something for days when I'd be mostly hitting smallish kickers in the park, and buttering around, but could still take all over the mountain. It was great for that, but the Rook just felt more comfortable for me for intangible reasons. I liked both better than the Nug
i decided i'm not going to pick up the board and wait for something larger. thanks for all the help though. hopefully you can find a buyer soon
PGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Bump for a price drop on the Premier. I snagged Tuan209's Heritage, so I'm a little more inclined to let the Premier go now. Down to $300 shipped.
buggravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums