Ebay ID = jkc350z (for feeback requests)
1) 2011 Analog Greed jacket - Size is medium with a baggy fit, and it is black and yellow! The jacket is 10k waterproof, 60g insulated but lightweight, has a removable skirt, pit vents, a ton of pockets, etc. It keeps you warm, but is not overly hot. I wore it once in 60 degree spring riding and was perfectly fine. One arm has a small smudge from the lifts. I only am selling it because I got another jacket during the season.
The jacket has been used once and is practically brand new. Retails for $200, asking $100 + Shipping within the US.
2) Capita Sierrascope 152 - This board was the first board I bought in 2010. I bought it in February and used it about 6 times at a local mountain. Has a few knicks, but is it very good shape. Practically performs like new. This board is known for its park ability! Reverse camber (Capita's flat kick), and buttery smooth.
Asking $225 + shipping within the US.
Board is on the left:
Board is on the bottom:
3) Ride RX Bindings - size Large - used with my Sierrascope. So they were used about 6 days. They have some missing paint on the back of the bindings, but other than that they are perfect! Great price for some canted + wedgie footbed!
Asking $90 + shipping.
3) K2 Darko Boa Conda - size 10.5 - These boots were used with the Sierrascope. So, they also have about 6 days on them at a local mountain. Nothing wrong with them. I just got some Burton Boots when I changed to my Never Summer the following season.
Asking $95 + shipping.
4) POW Tanto Gloves - BRAND NEW w/ tags - size M - I bought these last year but they did not fit and was too lazy to return them. My loss is your gain! Great price for very quality gloves. Goat skin leather, 20,000g/20,000mm. Comes with leather treatment gel.
Asking $35 + shipping