Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Snowboard Equipment (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/)
-   -   wtb ride binding ankle adjustment strap (drilled style) (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/46328-wtb-ride-binding-ankle-adjustment-strap.html)

xn7 02-03-2012 05:15 PM

wtb ride binding ankle adjustment strap (drilled style)
 
looks like this but looking for the actual ride part:

http://www.seisports.com/img/product/large/044333.jpg

preferably in gray. thanks, pm me with a picture, condition, and how much you're asking shipped to california thanks.

xn7 02-19-2012 05:01 PM

uppity up dooo

linvillegorge 02-19-2012 05:03 PM

Have you tried to contact some local shops? Many have a stash of spare parts they'll hook you up with for free or at minimal cost.

xn7 02-19-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linvillegorge (Post 485376)
Have you tried to contact some local shops? Many have a stash of spare parts they'll hook you up with for free or at minimal cost.

i live in southern california and in my area.. near the beach.. there aren't many snowboarding shops. actually there's just one mom and pop store within 15-20 mintues of me that thought they could help me find a replacement. i spoke to them and they didn't have the exact one.. and still wanted $15 for one used strap.. pretty disappointing. for that much i'd rather pick up a complete working used set of bindings or put the $ towards a brand new set.

linvillegorge 02-19-2012 05:26 PM

Try contacting Ride directly. Stroke their ego a little bit about how much you love their shit and how you want an authentic Ride replacement part and not some generic POS and they might just send you one. It's worth a shot.

xn7 02-19-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linvillegorge (Post 485385)
Try contacting Ride directly. Stroke their ego a little bit about how much you love their shit and how you want an authentic Ride replacement part and not some generic POS and they might just send you one. It's worth a shot.

another good idea lol. tried that a while back and they said they don't carry that part anymore and that i would have to buy a complete ankle pad/strap replacement kit.. what are those like $40 :(

thanks for the responses though :)

linvillegorge 02-19-2012 05:53 PM

Well damn, I tried. :laugh:

legallyillegal 02-20-2012 06:17 AM

why not just ditch the old ass drilled strap and get the custom flex ankle strap kit

xn7 02-20-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legallyillegal (Post 485576)
why not just ditch the old ass drilled strap and get the custom flex ankle strap kit

if it comes down to that i'll buy some newer bindings :)

the ride ankle strap kit is about $50 shipped from what i've seen


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2