Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Snowboard Equipment (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/)
-   -   2012 Jones Hovercraft 156 for sale (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/49246-2012-jones-hovercraft-156-sale.html)

Sick-Pow 08-17-2012 01:48 AM

2012 Jones Hovercraft 156 for sale
 
SOld to Kirkrider

once ridden, too small for me.

shipped fedex, 275.

click the link for a pic

http://images.the-house.com/jones-hovercraft-all-12.jpg

KIRKRIDER 08-17-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick-Pow (Post 513952)
once ridden, too small for me.

shipped fedex, 275.

click the link for a pic

http://images.the-house.com/jones-hovercraft-all-12.jpg

PM'd you. Ska-Dush.

Sick-Pow 08-23-2012 10:06 AM

sale pending payment.....to Kirkrider. Stoked to see this go to another NORCAL dude.

KIRKRIDER 10-03-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick-Pow (Post 514848)
sale pending payment.....to Kirkrider. Stoked to see this go to another NORCAL dude.

Great deal, fast and precise this sick pow. and the board is perfect.
Here's the happy Tahoe dude. (bay area actually)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8173/8...eaaa96f198.jpg

binarypie 10-17-2012 03:19 PM

holy crap that board is wide.

KIRKRIDER 10-17-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by binarypie (Post 527806)
holy crap that board is wide.

That's the deal..packs a 171 area within 156 cm. but the waist is huge. See you on the wave? ;)

Zenhugh 04-14-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick-Pow (Post 513952)
SOld to Kirkrider

once ridden, too small for me.

shipped fedex, 275.

click the link for a pic

http://images.the-house.com/jones-hovercraft-all-12.jpg

Hey Sickpow, what weight and Height are you to say the 156 is too small? I've been offered a near new 2013 Hover split in a 156. I'm about 188 pounds and 5'11".


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2