Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Snowboard Equipment (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/)
-   -   *Post deals you find here* (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/49332-post-deals-you-find-here.html)

LuckyRVA 08-24-2012 01:34 PM

*Post deals you find here*
 
I thought we had a thread similar to this last season but I can't seem to find. If you find any good deals that you think your fellow sbf.com members might be interested in, post them here.

Right now theclymb.com has deals going on Celtek gloves and Spy goggles. Just picked up a set of Spy Platoons.

Gloves: http://www.theclymb.com/brand-event/1859/Celtek

Goggles: http://www.theclymb.com/brand-event/1862/SPY


mods, if this isn't the correct subforum feel free to move it.

LuckyRVA 08-26-2012 10:46 AM

A Samsung 16gb memory card for $12 for your go pro or whatever

Samsung 16GB SD Memory Card Deal of the Day | Groupon Abilene, TX

budderbear 08-27-2012 10:18 AM

GNU Carbon Credit for only $219.98 at The Clymb plus others ! :laugh:

crxken 08-29-2012 12:09 PM

^^oh awesome! thats exactly the board i've been looking for! thanks:thumbsup:

sil_23 08-29-2012 12:56 PM

last season's Salomon Powder Snake $200:

Salomon Powder Snake Snowboard

budderbear 08-29-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sil_23 (Post 515748)
last season's Salomon Powder Snake $200:

Salomon Powder Snake Snowboard

Hmm that's tempting :D I still need a powder board,and I like those tapered tip/tail. Almost got the gnu dirty pillow from theclymb, but before I could make up my mind it sold out lol. Probably good though, I'm not sure how well I could huck a 162 when I only weigh 155lbs >.< Rode a 162 fatbob one time though and that was alright haha

sil_23 08-29-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budderbear (Post 515768)
Hmm that's tempting :D I still need a powder board,and I like those tapered tip/tail. Almost got the gnu dirty pillow from theclymb, but before I could make up my mind it sold out lol. Probably good though, I'm not sure how well I could huck a 162 when I only weigh 155lbs >.< Rode a 162 fatbob one time though and that was alright haha

Yeah I would've picked it up myself, but I already have a charlie slasher. $200 for a decent pow deck is a great deal.

Bparmz 08-30-2012 09:11 AM

If you sign up for an account on whiskeymilitia, they have member only deals stash. Right now they have a ton of great deals on snowboards

Brands include: Signal, Technine, Burton, and nitro.

Theres seriously some awesome deals on this site ever since they added a member feature. It should be free to make an account. Theres also a new solo deal every 25 minutes or so that anyone can see.

WhiskeyMilitia.com: Analog Rambler Pant - Men's - $26.99 - 60% off

Krug 08-30-2012 11:48 AM

check www.leftlanesports.com as well. Very similar gear to the Clymb.

Krug

SY81 08-31-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyRVA (Post 515225)
A Samsung 16gb memory card for $12 for your go pro or whatever

Samsung 16GB SD Memory Card Deal of the Day | Groupon Abilene, TX

Ah! Thanks for reminding me, I need to order my GoPro 2 before the season starts. +1 karma for you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2