Got a nug in March and I'm just about to get a Process Flying V, so I have no need for this. The base has a minor knick down the middle that's probably about 5 mm deep. I can get better pics if you want.
$175. I will split shipping with the buyer. I will throw in some beanies and a tshirt with it plus a pair of grenade human hands gloves.
Board is all the way on the right.
- The Channel
- SHAPE: Twin-Like
- FLEX: Directional
- BASE: Sintered
- CORE: Super Fly II Core with Dualzone EGD and Negative Profile
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Response Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam
- SIDEWALLS: 10:45
- EDGES: NEW Pressure Distribution Edges with Grip and Rip Tune
- EXTRAS: V-Rocker, The Freestyle Scoop, Elliptical Kicks, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- WAIST WIDTH: 252 mm (Fits size S-L bindings)
ere are base pics. I haven't seen my boards base since Feburary. It turns out that the gouges are not really even gouges. They are more like minor surface scratches that you don't go more than 1 or 2 mm into the base at most. There are binding mount marks on the topsheet, which you can't really avoid. Once bindings are mounted they would cover the marks up.
* * * * * * * * *