Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Snowboard Equipment (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/)
-   -   Great deal on Never Summer Cobra $448 brand new (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/50391-great-deal-never-summer-cobra-448-a.html)

vandy16 10-19-2012 09:44 AM

Great deal on Never Summer Cobra $448 brand new
 
Hey guys, just got an e-mail from paragonsports.com, they're doing a 20% off any one item, excluding thenorthface and one other brand, forget what it is. anyway, they sell 3 Never Summer boards, the Cobra, Proto and Raptor. If anybody's looking for one of these, with the 20% off the Cobra comes to $448, with free shipping. Available sizes are 158 and 161. Just enter promo code PSRGDA7IGD at checkout. Deal is good from 10/18-10/21

They also have plenty of other brands too, I just know the Cobra seems to be a pretty in-demand board now.

Rob

DirtyD27 10-19-2012 10:43 AM

I ordered the Brothers in Arms Cobra, should be here soon. But I wouldn't mind having a Raptor as well...hmm...Maybe I can justify it as a self x-mas present. :D

LuckyRVA 10-19-2012 12:41 PM

Any idea if the 20% applys to in-store purchases?

vandy16 10-19-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyRVA (Post 528511)
Any idea if the 20% applys to in-store purchases?

Yep, the deal does apply to in-store purchases as well, not really sure where to find it on the website though, I just got it as an e-mail. If anybody wants I can forward the e-mail to them, just give me your e-mail address.

Rob

Flaus 10-19-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vandy16 (Post 528403)
Hey guys, just got an e-mail from paragonsports.com, they're doing a 20% off any one item, excluding thenorthface and one other brand, forget what it is. anyway, they sell 3 Never Summer boards, the Cobra, Proto and Raptor. If anybody's looking for one of these, with the 20% off the Cobra comes to $448, with free shipping. Available sizes are 158 and 161. Just enter promo code PSRGDA7IGD at checkout. Deal is good from 10/18-10/21

They also have plenty of other brands too, I just know the Cobra seems to be a pretty in-demand board now.

Rob

I tried to use the promo code but it says it is invalid. Is this a one-time use code or a specially generated code or something? I want the FLOW NX2-AT!!!

Flaus 10-19-2012 04:20 PM

Just so everyone is aware, you have to have an account with Paragon to get a valid code. I just signed up for an account and live chatted with a rep and she gave me a 20% off promo code to use. Just ordered the Flow NX2-AT bindings for $215 shipped!!

LuckyRVA 10-20-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flaus (Post 528606)
Just so everyone is aware, you have to have an account with Paragon to get a valid code. I just signed up for an account and live chatted with a rep and she gave me a 20% off promo code to use. Just ordered the Flow NX2-AT bindings for $215 shipped!!

You can use it in store as well if you're in the NYC area. Just click the link below and print it out...

20% Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2