Your threads make it hard to find what's for sale. In other words I click on it and then immediately want to get back to the thread list to see what other people have for sale. Here's what I want to see when I click on a thread (no need for 4 threads, unless you want to split it up into hardgoods and softgoods).
1) A list right off the bat of what you have for sale. Including prices, and edit this list when things sell. I don't want to read through pages to find what's available.
2) If shipping is included on all items, just say that in the header. Also say where you'll ship to.
3) In the same sequence as the list, add posts with pics for each item. You can delete those as they sell.
that's just my $0.02 but it would sure make buying easier...
Unfortunately I have four threads because I don't find everything I want to part with at once. If I go to my storage unit or my other home and evaluate what's in the closet that will be used and what can go I can't modify in the thread title.....
1) The thing about this forum that imho is not as smart as EL or TruSnow is that I can't just edit the title of the thread. If I can and have just missed it then I apologize. At the other forums when I sell or add things for sale I can reflect what brands are waiting for you should you choose to click on the thread. Here I can't modify....
2) Besides when I listed the price as best offer I always write the price shipped. I just messed up by not saying that it was best offer shipped with this last edit.
3) I thought I had been pretty good about posting pictures of every item I had for sale and deleting them as soon as they sell? Another problem I'm not sure you're aware of is, in one post you are limited to something like 10 pics. That said, I can't just take 10 items and give you a few pictures of each in the first post. I have to "reply" to my own thread with more items or cut down the amount of pictures I use.
I really appreciate the feedback.
I'm sure some of the issue is just how I'm managing the posts over here but I've never had more than one FS thread over at the other forums. Is there a way for me to shut down threads all together so I could just keep merging to keep everything under one title? Of course this would only really be helpful if I can edit the original thread title, unless I use some nondescript title like "so and so's super huge sale".