Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Snowboard Equipment (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/)
-   -   WTB lib tech t rice 164.5 (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/51549-wtb-lib-tech-t-rice-164-a.html)

snowjab 11-26-2012 12:18 AM

WTB lib tech t rice 164.5
 
Either from 2011 or 2012 Hp preferred but also the pro. Thanks

ridinbend 11-27-2012 03:59 AM

97 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by snowjab (Post 543388)
Either from 2011 or 2012 Hp preferred but also the pro. Thanks



Lib Technologies - T.Rice Pro Model C2 BTX Points Snowboard One Color

snowklinger 11-27-2012 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ridinbend (Post 543937)

that board looks like a piece of shit, you'd have to pay me to ride it. Not a great shot of the repair, but it looks fucken sketchy, why pay money for something thats all fucked up.

GreyDragon 11-27-2012 05:43 AM

I have a 2012 161.5 I'd consider selling, if you can size down. Not HP.
Used once - as in 1 run, not 1 day.

snowjab 11-27-2012 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowklinger (Post 543940)
that board looks like a piece of shit, you'd have to pay me to ride it. Not a great shot of the repair, but it looks fucken sketchy, why pay money for something thats all fucked up.

i did see that and i agree still thanks for looking out.

snowjab 11-27-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyDragon (Post 543953)
I have a 2012 161.5 I'd consider selling, if you can size down. Not HP.
Used once - as in 1 run, not 1 day.

i have the 2011 161.5 hp but pm me the details as in price . thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2