Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Buy and Sell Snowboard Equipment (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/)
-   -   T6-Brand new (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy-sell-snowboard-equipment/51986-t6-brand-new.html)

val3383 12-06-2012 12:25 PM

T6-Brand new
 
2 Attachment(s)
with tags on! check it out!

bseracka 12-06-2012 01:05 PM

Yep, it's a T6. :bowdown:
You showing us your new stick, or you trying to sell it? If selling you should probably include a price and size, as well as where you are located and if you're willing to ship.

Bump to you

poutanen 12-06-2012 03:57 PM

+1 to bseracka!

Also it's a pre channel T6 so that's got to be a 2009 at the latest. Looks like it's an 08/09 based on pics on the internets...

What length is it, where is it, and how much do you want?

hikeswithdogs 12-06-2012 04:01 PM

08-09 , I had the original 2007 and a 09-2010.....crazy fast and stiff\light board rails like no other but also easy to break.

poutanen 12-06-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hikeswithdogs (Post 548781)
08-09 , I had the original 2007 and a 09-2010.....crazy fast and stiff\light board rails like no other but also easy to break.

I wish they still made them... I love my T7 and ride it on anything, but I've been getting a lot of topsheet cracks lately. When I go over a rock it may only take a couple mm gouge out of the base, but it transfers that energy right through the core and will badly crack the topsheet.

Still it's been a very robust board considering what I've done to it (I tend to land very tail heavy).

hikeswithdogs 12-06-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poutanen (Post 548786)
I wish they still made them... I love my T7 and ride it on anything, but I've been getting a lot of topsheet cracks lately. When I go over a rock it may only take a couple mm gouge out of the base, but it transfers that energy right through the core and will badly crack the topsheet.

Still it's been a very robust board considering what I've done to it (I tend to land very tail heavy).

I've never ridden anything I could get leaned over(before washing out) like the T6 also the fact that light could pass through the board was pretty cool and they basically weighed nothing....but yea my 09-10 shit you run over a limp dick and it would transfers cracks\bulges RIGHT to the topsheet. There now cool ornaments hanging in my basement waiting for me to attach some LED lights behind them to show off the honeycomb core.

I'm tempted to take them out once in awhile but generally I'm to lazy to go back to a traditional cambered board, would be great boardercross board though.

val3383 12-06-2012 04:40 PM

sell
 
Sorry... It is a 09. 159 asking $300 live in Seattle....can ship

poutanen 12-06-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by val3383 (Post 548805)
Sorry... It is a 09. 159 asking $300 live in Seattle....can ship


You ever make it up to Vancouver? I'm interested but cross border shipping would likely kill the deal for me. I've got a buddy in Vancouver that could hang onto it for me until I got it...

val3383 12-06-2012 09:31 PM

Its been a while sorry!

val3383 12-07-2012 03:45 PM

SOLD!!! Sorry guys


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2