Deal: Liquid Image Goggle Cameras - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
JSU
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Default Deal: Liquid Image Goggle Cameras

Hey everyone,

I'm a fan of Liquid Image cameras and really like the footage they produce. In short, they're a camera/goggles combo and produce the perfect POV shot (the camera is very close to your eyes). Personally, I'd go for the 1080p model, I did a search and it was $50 cheaper than anywhere else I could find.

Groupon: Liquid Image Goggles

Enjoy!
J

:EDIT: Sorry, I had the wrong link earlier

Last edited by JSU; 12-09-2012 at 07:14 PM.
JSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 926
Default

3 posts and already promoting some company? Seems legit.
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
JSU
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
3 posts and already promoting some company? Seems legit.
It's a groupon link . I'm active on a bunch of different forums, this is my first time here and this deal popped up today.
JSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
FacePlant4Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: East Coast, PA
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
3 posts and already promoting some company? Seems legit.
wait... you mean you don't run around to forums that you don't already belong to, and sign up just to promote deals on gear with no underlying motive? GTFO

come on, dude, everybody's doing it!
__________________
Park Pickle / GNU Chice

1
FacePlant4Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePlant4Free View Post
wait... you mean you don't run around to forums that you don't already belong to, and sign up just to promote deals on gear with no underlying motive? GTFO

come on, dude, everybody's doing it!
I dont know if your fucking with me or on my side? Yeah, i do that shit all the damn time.... (sarcasm)
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
extra0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 624
Default

the snow model 1020p are already going on other sites for less than that coupon
extra0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 264
Default

I have a pair, bought them a while ago for nearly $500 (I'm in Australia, so get ripped off for everything). They are fairly shit. The quality of the footage is not great, op is wrong. Also, pov footage gets boring real quick unless you have the right conditions (steep, deep and bluebird)

Get a gopro, contour, or the new sony cam. They are far better.
oldmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
JSU
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmate View Post
I have a pair, bought them a while ago for nearly $500 (I'm in Australia, so get ripped off for everything). They are fairly shit. The quality of the footage is not great, op is wrong. Also, pov footage gets boring real quick unless you have the right conditions (steep, deep and bluebird)

Get a gopro, contour, or the new sony cam. They are far better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by extra0 View Post
the snow model 1020p are already going on other sites for less than that coupon
Thanks for legit replies.

To everyone else, thanks for being so welcoming . I'm just into action photography and thought I'd share the deal.
JSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSU View Post
Thanks for legit replies.

To everyone else, thanks for being so welcoming . I'm just into action photography and thought I'd share the deal.
I have a gopro, so.... yeah, best there is. Hero 3 black edition is insane.
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums