Outerwear: Airblaster jacket (NEW) + Burton pants (used)
Clearing out the closet.
New Airblaster 3L Big Mountain jacket
Used Burton Cargo pants
- No explanation needed - probably the best known snowboard pants
- Size: medium (but also run large/loose)
- Color: Black
- 10k waterproof/10k breathable
- 2L Dryride fabric
- All the usual features: fully taped seams, inner thigh vents, lots of pockets, mesh and taffeta lining, ghetto slits, adjustable inner waistband, etc.
- Condition: about 30 days on the mountain - some general wear around the knees and butt; small puncture close to the right cuff
Quality gear, but after recent weight loss these are too large for me - both of these almost fit like a large or like a medium with plenty of room for layering.
Last edited by hktrdr; 08-25-2013 at 10:45 PM.