30 FREE base grind/tun-up/hand waxes worth $40 a piece! - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Senior Member
 
mrjimyjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow, that was easy.
Thanks OP.

T9 MFM pro (10)
Raiden strike (11)
Celsius Cirrus (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokehaus View Post
Snowolf and I have came to an agreement that it was for sure Poutanen's fault. I vote for one year of probation and being forced to ride skis til death.
mrjimyjohn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
ARSENALFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Calgary
Posts: 930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Thanks man! My team currently consists of myself and TorpedoVegas, but working on a posse.
ARSENALFAN is offline  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Member
 
rider89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Awesome. GO team hecklers! haha thanks man!
rider89 is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
timmytard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: I can see Santa shoveling his driveway
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Hey Hey team of mine.

I almost mist it but Sportchek is having 50% sales starting 2 days ago.

Oct 24-29. Sportchek has some not bad shit, they have a lot more high end stuff than what they used to have.

Burton hero, Ride Machete,Ride Wild Life,K2 Happy Hour, lots of Rossi + much more, they didn't have this sort of shit last year.

So now is the time to use your 20% off coupon, it's good on everything even if it's already on sale, so don't let them tell you otherwise.

If you haven't got yours yet, you can check [Fitness] SportChek Team Assist program - Many Discounts - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

There is about 50 pages of people on there giving away & trading these things. If you look you will find someone in your area.

If anyone out here near me needs one hit me up.

TT

If whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
timmytard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: I can see Santa shoveling his driveway
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
If anyone signed up for the Sportchek team assist thing, one of the coupons is 20% off, even on already marked down prices.

So if it's 50% off, that little coupon makes it 70% off.

It might be worth it to stop by there 2morra?

TT

If whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 07:40 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
ARSENALFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Calgary
Posts: 930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
If anyone signed up for the Sportchek team assist thing, one of the coupons is 20% off, even on already marked down prices.

So if it's 50% off, that little coupon makes it 70% off.

It might be worth it to stop by there 2morra?

TT
Got them in the mail a couple days ago! Thanks for the heads up Timmy. Do you see anything that is a must?

This means you can pick up a 2012/13 K2 Happy Hour for $320 bucks.

Last edited by ARSENALFAN; 12-25-2012 at 07:55 PM.
ARSENALFAN is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 05:26 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
timmytard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: I can see Santa shoveling his driveway
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
Got them in the mail a couple days ago! Thanks for the heads up Timmy. Do you see anything that is a must?

This means you can pick up a 2012/13 K2 Happy Hour for $320 bucks.
Actually, there is one thing I would grab, but I have yet to see one @ any of the Sportchek's I've been to.

The JIBSAW

I got to demo this one, there is a newer one but I don't know if it's exactly the same or not? This one should be relatively cheap cause it's last years. (& IMO, looks fuckin' ruthless)

I would probably own this board right now, if I'd ever seen one in a Sportchek. There is usually one of every other Rossi board, just never this one

I have also never seen this board on craigslist, ever.
Just now, for shits & giggles, I did a search on adhuntr.com, which is every craigslist in all of North America, Can & US, & there are 2 for sale.

I doubt there is any other board, whether it'd be rare, expensive, or ? that would only bring up 2 hits? Try it & see, pick any board you can think of & punch it in adhuntr.com, I bet you get 50,000 hits, Jibsaw you get 2

Since I can't find any in the stores, that means lots of them must have been sold. If that many were sold & there are none on craigslist, people must really like this board cause they ain't sellin' em.

The Jibsaw is only a medium end board, Rossi makes higher end boards.
So If I found anything really cheap on the higher end scale from Rossi, I would probably take a chance & grab one.
Have you seen what Xavier does on those fuckin' things?
Amp-tek seems to be the real deal & most, if not all of the new Rossi's have Magna-traction.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/sno...tml#post507864
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...w-all-mtn.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jibsaw.jpg (89.7 KB, 55 views)

If whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Veteran Member
 
neachdainn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
Actually, there is one thing I would grab, but I have yet to see one @ any of the Sportchek's I've been to.

The JIBSAW

I got to demo this one, there is a newer one but I don't know if it's exactly the same or not? This one should be relatively cheap cause it's last years. (& IMO, looks fuckin' ruthless)

I would probably own this board right now, if I'd ever seen one in a Sportchek. There is usually one of every other Rossi board, just never this one

I have also never seen this board on craigslist, ever.
Just now, for shits & giggles, I did a search on adhuntr.com, which is every craigslist in all of North America, Can & US, & there are 2 for sale.

I doubt there is any other board, whether it'd be rare, expensive, or ? that would only bring up 2 hits? Try it & see, pick any board you can think of & punch it in adhuntr.com, I bet you get 50,000 hits, Jibsaw you get 2

Since I can't find any in the stores, that means lots of them must have been sold. If that many were sold & there are none on craigslist, people must really like this board cause they ain't sellin' em.

The Jibsaw is only a medium end board, Rossi makes higher end boards.
So If I found anything really cheap on the higher end scale from Rossi, I would probably take a chance & grab one.
Have you seen what Xavier does on those fuckin' things?
Amp-tek seems to be the real deal & most, if not all of the new Rossi's have Magna-traction.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/sno...tml#post507864
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...w-all-mtn.html
can't remember the size, but the WB outlet in squamish has some of last years jibsaws in stock.. $250 i think?
neachdainn is offline  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
timmytard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: I can see Santa shoveling his driveway
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neachdainn View Post
can't remember the size, but the WB outlet in squamish has some of last years jibsaws in stock.. $250 i think?
Cool, thanks. I just got a Never Summer Heritage 4 days ago.

Otherwise I'd probably grab one. & I still might?

TT

If whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can anyone confirm if this application is good until Dec. 31, 2012 only?
thanks!
sauce360 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome