Regional: Eastern Canada - Page 9 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #81 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PiKiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milner_7 View Post
Yes its worth it. Way better than Blue IMO. It gets cold in Tremblant but the elevation and verticle drop is way bigger and way more runs. The resort was voted #1 again. I am hitting Tremblant in February for 5 days and can't wait.
im not a person who likes 2 carve I just like 2 ride im not the very best so I dunno if I would utilize the runs at tremblant. I was wondering if there were runs with greater elevation but not really increased verticle drop.
__________________
epic ride
PiKiT
PiKiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #82 (permalink)
Bryanlang
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

road up there a bit last year, wasnt icy when i was there. I went up later in the season though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #83 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
m_jel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pickering
Posts: 574
Default

if you want to, try out sugarbush in vermont. It's about a 7 hour drive, so a little bit longer than tremblant, but I really enjoyed it a lot more than tremblant. There's so much hype about tremblant being so good, and while it was good, it just didn't do too much for me and didn't live up to the expectations
__________________
redbubble.com/people/mkelly06
snowyunicornlove.blogspot.com
m_jel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Port Moody, BC
Posts: 95
Default

if you have a passport make your way into vermont way better riding then in quebec...jay peak, stowe, sugarbush, killington...
zacm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #85 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PiKiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_jel View Post
if you want to, try out sugarbush in vermont. It's about a 7 hour drive, so a little bit longer than tremblant, but I really enjoyed it a lot more than tremblant. There's so much hype about tremblant being so good, and while it was good, it just didn't do too much for me and didn't live up to the expectations
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacm View Post
if you have a passport make your way into vermont way better riding then in quebec...jay peak, stowe, sugarbush, killington...
I do have my passport but I was probably going 2 bus over 2 tremblant with a couple friends rather than driving so we could get messed up on the way 2 pass the time

anyone have videos from any of these places??? I youtubed tremblant and it looked decent
__________________
epic ride
PiKiT
PiKiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Port Moody, BC
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKiT View Post
I do have my passport but I was probably going 2 bus over 2 tremblant with a couple friends rather than driving so we could get messed up on the way 2 pass the time

anyone have videos from any of these places??? I youtubed tremblant and it looked decent
i know if you go to montreal jay peak has a bus shuttle i am not sure about stowe but look into it...stowe is a awesome place too, tremblant is good to but its very busy on a weekend.
zacm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #87 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PiKiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacm View Post
i know if you go to montreal jay peak has a bus shuttle i am not sure about stowe but look into it...stowe is a awesome place too, tremblant is good to but its very busy on a weekend.
hmmm I am gonna have 2 look into it because me + 3 friends so I will have 2 look at the costs of a car rental split and extras like lift tickets and what not
__________________
epic ride
PiKiT
PiKiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
Pudg3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 65
Default

Anyone going to Tremblant this weekend?
Pudg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Port Moody, BC
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKiT View Post
hmmm I am gonna have 2 look into it because me + 3 friends so I will have 2 look at the costs of a car rental split and extras like lift tickets and what not
i know that from toronto - montreal is $140 round trip through via rail.
zacm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #90 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Port Moody, BC
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudg3 View Post
Anyone going to Tremblant this weekend?
probably going to wait until they have more runs open would be a shame to drive 7 hours and ride 10 runs.
zacm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums