What colour combo to go with? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Do you like the Green or Orange jacket better?
Green 17 50.00%
Orange 17 50.00%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mijinkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 180
Default What colour combo to go with?

269/jacketpantsgreen.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited by mijinkal; 04-24-2012 at 12:07 PM.
mijinkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Asheville Nc
Posts: 83
Default

both would be good.
bamorgan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
seant46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winterpeg
Posts: 758
Default

You wont have a problem looking like a tool in both, but i like the orange better.
seant46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mijinkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 180
Default

92 views and 8 votes?! come on guys and gals. I'm going to go with the green jacket.

seant46, thanks for your input, but I don't really care what a Winnipeg guy says because you're probably high on gas fumes right now.
I can cover more vert in one run, that you can cover in a whole season in Winterpeg.
mijinkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PeterG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 160
Default

Green.....
__________________
"It must suck to be a tomato instead of lettuce."

The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
PeterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
seant46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winterpeg
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijinkal View Post
seant46, thanks for your input, but I don't really care what a Winnipeg guy says because you're probably high on gas fumes right now.
I can cover more vert in one run, that you can cover in a whole season in Winterpeg.
lol its alright i'm moving to banff this october. High on gas?

Have fun with people looking at you thinking in the back of their head "Man this kid really wants some attention" Maybe you can pull it off if your good but i doubt it. Just my opinion.
seant46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mijinkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 180
Default

Good luck with the move to Banff, it's a lot better than Winnipeg. Take a look at the town of Canmore.
If yer a redneck, head down to Fernie instead.

Yea, I know the colours are very bright and it'll ge a lot of attention, but that's what I'm going for. I've always had black pants and a dark jacket, there's nothing wrong with it except it looks boring in pictures. I've been taking shots with a photgrapher over the past couple seasons and a different outfit may be the diference in getting a shot published or not. At the least, it'll look great in pics on my wall.
I'm also not a kid, and I've probably been riding since you were in diapers. I don't talk about how good I am, I let my riding do the talking.
mijinkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seant46 View Post
You wont have a problem looking like a tool in both, but i like the orange better.
Why be a dick to the guy? If you don't like the colors just dont answer the thread. Maybe people think you look like a tool in the clothes you like?

I personally like the orange better.
adam2433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
seant46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winterpeg
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijinkal View Post
Good luck with the move to Banff, it's a lot better than Winnipeg. Take a look at the town of Canmore.
If yer a redneck, head down to Fernie instead.

Yea, I know the colours are very bright and it'll ge a lot of attention, but that's what I'm going for. I've always had black pants and a dark jacket, there's nothing wrong with it except it looks boring in pictures. I've been taking shots with a photgrapher over the past couple seasons and a different outfit may be the diference in getting a shot published or not. At the least, it'll look great in pics on my wall.
I'm also not a kid, and I've probably been riding since you were in diapers. I don't talk about how good I am, I let my riding do the talking.
btw I was half joking. Just kind of a stereotype from a lot of kids around here. I like the bright colors too but i think some are way to overdone. It's all good.

however personally when i wear a bright pants i like my jacket to be more on the black side because i think 2 really bright colors don't mix together. good luck on your pictures.
seant46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mijinkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 180
Default

Hey, I asked fot an opinion and you gave it to me. I already wear a Grey jacket with the pants and I don't like the look.
I guess I should have included another option in the poll for people that don't like either.
mijinkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums