How Do I look? - Page 13 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 04:19 AM   #121 (permalink)
Land of the Potato
 
IdahoFreshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley212 View Post


Seriously tho, looks pretty cool to me, nice proto
THANK GOD somebody asked that and i didnt have to. from the first set of pictures i honestly couldnt tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post



Hows my steeze?
*said in Torstein voice*
__________________
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2012, 04:30 AM   #122 (permalink)
Land of the Potato
 
IdahoFreshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
No longer about OP - A few of my outfits




[IMG]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406450_10100363443418384_11306810_50166442_6369132 7_n.jpg[/IMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
I actually just bought this for the GF i don't have. Maybe i'll find a smash victim to donate it to on my next trip before V-Day.

]
ok, im really confused now. Please explain what am i missing and proceed to call me an idiot. But the first set of pictures, TO ME, clearly look like a girls outfit (especially the middle one) but that bolded comment totally threw me off and i just dont get whats going on. Apparently snowboard outfits are more unisex than i thought and there is a bit of confusion going on here.





ok, please review the picture i have submitted to this thread (i know its not the best...or even close, but its all i got) again, if there is ANY doubt on my gender please let me know


Picture1.jpg
__________________
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 01-29-2012 at 04:35 AM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:47 AM   #123 (permalink)
Member
 
smokinsummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubyDude05 View Post
I dont like your facial expression.
smokinsummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #124 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
nickwarrenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NS, Canada Eh!
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
THANK GOD somebody asked that and i didnt have to. from the first set of pictures i honestly couldnt tell.
Wait, what? Guy all the way...how do I look like a girl?
nickwarrenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:29 AM   #125 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarrenn View Post
Wait, what? Guy all the way...how do I look like a girl?
It might have had something to do with the colors? (Lavender jacket?) I personally give a pass on things like this to any "foreign" guy (European, Canadian, etc). I've had people suspect my foreign guy friends as gay men for things considered as feminine here in the States. Who cares...wear what you like

As a chick I will say threads like this aren't a bad thing. It's refreshing to see men give a shit about how they look. It means we (chicks) won't have to waste time dressing them

Consideration for how you present yourself is a good thing
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #126 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Homophobic much?

Maybe some of those Hockey players are drag queens off duty. Nothing wrong with that; whatever floats yer boat. Some of us are secure and some aren't. If you are too insecure about your own masculinity to be creeped out by guys talking about their snowboarding outerwear, then I suspect you have some "questions".

If you have never been to a live a drag queen event, you are missing some hilarious humor!

your loss
I'm not creeped out by you guys talking about it. I think it makes you guys look like goofs.

I picture it like a group of friends walking into an urban outfitter's and trying on outfits for each other while the other's comment on how it makes them look. You know, there's some Madonna playing in the back ground and everyone's giggleing, sitting back on lounge chairs while the one trying on cloths struts towards them like he's in a fashion show.

It's fine, I get it. You wan't to look good for the other snowboarders who don't know how to ride because Fashion determines how cool you are out on the bunny hills.

Last edited by Kwanzaa; 01-29-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Kwanzaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #127 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
nickwarrenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NS, Canada Eh!
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
It might have had something to do with the colors? (Lavender jacket?) I personally give a pass on things like this to any "foreign" guy (European, Canadian, etc). I've had people suspect my foreign guy friends as gay men for things considered as feminine here in the States. Who cares...wear what you like

As a chick I will say threads like this aren't a bad thing. It's refreshing to see men give a shit about how they look. It means we (chicks) won't have to waste time dressing them

Consideration for how you present yourself is a good thing
Lavender jacket? I'm in these photos (below.) One of us must be confused, think it was me. Unless you are talking to me, but my jacket is poka dot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarrenn View Post
Some real pictures this time. Thoughts/critique?

nickwarrenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #128 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarrenn View Post
Lavender jacket? I'm in these photos (below.) One of us must be confused, think it was me. Unless you are talking to me, but my jacket is poka dot.
Yep, those are the pics I was referring to...looks lavender on my end. I happen to like it, esp with the pant color.

So what color polka dot is it, actually?
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #129 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
PanHandler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Rathdrum, ID
Posts: 590
Default

the first picture looks grey (in the shade) Second picture looks lavender (in the sun)

Last edited by PanHandler; 01-29-2012 at 12:13 PM.
PanHandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #130 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
nickwarrenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NS, Canada Eh!
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanHandler View Post
the first picture looks grey (in the shade) Second picture looks lavender (in the sun)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
Yep, those are the pics I was referring to...looks lavender on my end. I happen to like it, esp with the pant color.

So what color polka dot is it, actually?
It's almost a polka dot, a print of circles that look the same up close, and shapes farther away. Here's a picture of it better.
nickwarrenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums