Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Blizzard released an update last week revamping a bunch of stuff in the game, in preparation for their upcoming expansion.
- Paragon Levels are infinite, they give you a stat point to spend on a wide variety of stats every time you level up.
- SmartLoot - Stuff drops that your character can use pretty often, on average you tend to get at least one legendary drop every 2-3 hours.
- Items have been re-itemized and buffed across the board.
- Classes have been tweaked.
- The auction house is closing down.
- Legendaries are Bind on Account, and are only tradeable in a 2 hour window with the people that were present when you found the item. (So, play with friends).
I've put quite a few hours into the game, this last week, and I'm honestly enjoying it far more than I did when the game originally launched.
Last edited by KellionBane; 03-13-2014 at 02:22 PM.