Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Games (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/games/)
-   -   shreddin games! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/games/53038-shreddin-games.html)

conspiracy 01-03-2013 10:40 PM

shreddin games!
 
so, my friends and i play some games like SNOW and in your face. they can get a little dry playing them over and over. does anybody have any suggestions?:laugh:

dopamean 01-03-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conspiracy (Post 560938)
so, my friends and i play some games like SNOW and in your face. they can get a little dry playing them over and over. does anybody have any suggestions?:laugh:

Tag is a good one if you've got room to run and there's not too many 'Slow Patrol' out and about!

conspiracy 01-03-2013 10:46 PM

that sounds pretty fun! i think im just gonna go up to a friend and yell tag your it and ride away and see what happens :P

dopamean 01-03-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conspiracy (Post 560943)
that sounds pretty fun! i think im just gonna go up to a friend and yell tag your it and ride away and see what happens :P

:thumbsup: YES!

not only does this game allow for some fun, but it will improve your riding if you're trying to run from or chase down one another at high speeds!

conspiracy 01-03-2013 10:56 PM

i wish my hill was longer D: i live in MN so i have no mountains. bummer. the runs are like a couple minutes if you flat out bomb. the ride up takes like 5 minutes with a decently fast chair if that gives you kind of an idea.

dopamean 01-03-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conspiracy (Post 560950)
i wish my hill was longer D: i live in MN so i have no mountains. bummer. the runs are like a couple minutes if you flat out bomb. the ride up takes like 5 minutes with a decently fast chair if that gives you kind of an idea.

I feel you, that's kinda what I'm going through with these CO hills so far.

You gotta get up to Alyeska in Alaska and hike way off to the right @ the top of chair 6. Then you can mash and the run will still take you 20 minutes!

conspiracy 01-06-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dopamean (Post 560953)
I feel you, that's kinda what I'm going through with these CO hills so far.

You gotta get up to Alyeska in Alaska and hike way off to the right @ the top of chair 6. Then you can mash and the run will still take you 20 minutes!

i hear there are some mountains out west that take like an hour 0.0

ACairngormFace 10-07-2013 10:33 AM

What game is SNOW? Is it where each time you fail a trick you get a letter?

ankkassa 10-07-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conspiracy (Post 560950)
i wish my hill was longer D: i live in MN so i have no mountains. bummer. the runs are like a couple minutes if you flat out bomb. the ride up takes like 5 minutes with a decently fast chair if that gives you kind of an idea.

you think thats bad in Michigan at most it will take a min to get to the top of our hills. so you should feel blessed lmao.

ARSENALFAN 10-07-2013 07:05 PM

I'm pretty sure that from the top of the Continental Divide at Sunshine Village to the bottom parking lot would be a 1 hour snowboard trip. Pretty sweet.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2