Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   General Equipment Reviews. (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/general-equipment-reviews/)
-   -   Artificial Cartilage Foam Insoles (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/general-equipment-reviews/49186-artificial-cartilage-foam-insoles.html)

Powder killer 08-11-2012 07:24 AM

Artificial Cartilage Foam Insoles
 
The future is Footprint - YouTube

These FP Insoles look crazy. All the skateboarders are using them. Anyone tried it?

BurtonAvenger 08-11-2012 10:46 AM

One post and it's to this? You representing the brand? Cause I know dropping brown ping pong balls on footbeds will make them bounce like that.

IdahoFreshies 08-11-2012 11:38 AM

I hate all types of insoles, arch support, and orthotics. So no.

Powder killer 08-13-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 513290)
One post and it's to this? You representing the brand? Cause I know dropping brown ping pong balls on footbeds will make them bounce like that.

Nah, I've been a member for over a year. First time I could post. Clearly those aren't ping pong balls lol but whatever it doesn't matter.

BurtonAvenger 08-13-2012 10:22 PM

Maybe not on the remind insoles but the second they switch over to theirs you can hear the frigging ping sound.

Nivek 08-13-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies (Post 513295)
I hate all types of insoles, arch support, and orthotics. So no.

In the case this is not a troll post.

You're a jackass. I didn't care to see what this guy is peddling here, but the position you put your foot, knees, and hips in for snowboarding is widely unnatural and requires support. Some people can get away with stock shit insoles but even they SHOULD be spending the money on something that offers real support.

DIESEL 12-02-2012 04:48 PM

Look pretty sick to me, especially if a dropped egg isn't cracking on that.. And for $34 why not? The tech looks solid thus far, anyone willing to dive in and check em out?

BurtonAvenger 12-02-2012 09:33 PM

Frozen eggs are amazing.

Nivek 12-02-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIESEL (Post 546574)
Look pretty sick to me, especially if a dropped egg isn't cracking on that.. And for $34 why not? The tech looks solid thus far, anyone willing to dive in and check em out?

Also the profile of those shows absolutely no heel pocket or arch support. Both are going to do more for impact protection for your knees and back than any "magic" foam.

cd21 12-02-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nivek (Post 546747)
Also the profile of those shows absolutely no heel pocket or arch support. Both are going to do more for impact protection for your knees and back than any "magic" foam.

I think they are custom molding... check out their website:dunno:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2