|02-20-2014, 04:19 PM||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vail, CO
This is a North American mountain request....
Places I have been and really liked the best, aside from where I live.
5) Taos or wolf creek tied
Places I haven't been and want to hit.
2) squaw(going in a couple weeks)
4) jay peak or Stratton, one of the big east coast places for the hell of it.
Best I have or haven't been and want to go.
1) Japan is number one on the bucket list
2) les 3 valles area France was amazing and I will return
3) st Anton, arlberg region of Austria was awesome
4) New Zealand
5) sochi, some friends have been telling me it's the most incredible lift serviced terrain they have ever been to and beats a lot of the cat and heli terrain they have experience in AK and BC.
|02-20-2014, 11:40 PM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Shredmonton Illberta
Top resorts I've been to (not necessarily the 'best', but hills I've had the most fun at).
Hills I want to hit
Niseko or similar in japan
|02-20-2014, 11:56 PM||#14 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2012
Places I have been to and really liked the best:
1. Vail - huge, great terrain.
2. Revelstoke - epic snow. Definitely coming again next year.
3. Snowbird - was late in the season last year. Amazing snow, amazing mountain.
4. Heavenly - beautiful views. It was my first mountain in NA and first day of snowboarding ever.
On the east coast:
1. Stowe and Jay
Upcoming trips this season:
Stubai Glacier early March
Snowbird - end of season late April.
Want to go in no particular order:
Jackson Hole, Squaw, Brighton, Whistler, Fernie, Red and many others and of course Japan.
|02-23-2014, 10:30 PM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York
My Bucket List:
- Jackson Hole
- Mt Snow
- Jay Peak
- Sunday River
|02-24-2014, 01:57 AM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2014
park city (preferably during the sundance film festival)
crystal mountain, WA
|02-24-2014, 05:44 PM||#20 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
It's funny to see so many people wanting to do Whistler, when there are so many other resorts in BC...
I guess it's also funny that more people go to Tremblant, when Jay is the same distance from Montreal.
|north america, resorts|