You asking the best ones we've been to or???
Here's my top 5, in order, of ones I've been to:
- Fernie (my fave combination of terrain, vibe, lifts, and lack of people)
- Jay Peak (I consider this the East Coast equivalent of Fernie)
- Whistler (awesome terrain, sucks about the crowds)
- Kicking Horse (awesome terrain, maybe the best, but poor lift design and no real town vibe at all)
- Lake Louise (this has it all, good terrain, good vibe in Banff, good lift access, you can avoid crowds if careful, but it doesn't excel at any one aspect)
Honourable mentions to some of the NH and PQ resorts I've been to: Mount Sutton, Loon, Cannon, Tremblant, Stoneham, Mt St Anne. They were all fun in their own way.
I've also had good times at Sunshine (too many flats), Kimberley (poor lift system), Nakiska (I patrol here and it's got many pluses, but no extreme terrain), the Vancouver North shore resorts are fun too, Cypress in particular.
edit: I want to eventually hit Revelstoke, Jackson Hole, Schwitzer, and Mt Baker.
Last edited by poutanen; 02-20-2014 at 01:00 PM.