CERVINIA in ITALY LEAVING SATURDAY ! Any one up for joining me?
It's possible that my usual crew can't make a trip I had planned from this Saturday for 7 days to Cervinia in Italy so am looking for a few others to go with.
Theres been snowfall reported over the last few days with more to come and the resorts are 3000 meters above sea level.
If your up for it let me know and we can work out the details.
This is now postponed until Saturday the 5th of April.
I'd probably jump on board but I've just got back from France and the missus will shoot me if I go on another trip. Have fun mate, hopefully there's still some snow around. I reckon the lower mountains will have another couple of weeks in them at best.
It's snowing plenty this week with more forecast after.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2