me! me! me! and my boyfriend. unless he has to work that night, which he probably does. you said take off friday & go down then? from experience i'd say you'd be best to leave at the butt-crack of dawn or it's not going to be worth the drive & time to ride. the slopes are only open till 4, so with a 5 hour drive you'd be better off leaving at like 5am & getting there at first tracks & riding all day. i definitely can't do that, as i have to get my kids to the bus stop at 7:30. i'd be down for saturday though...provided i have the money for a lift ticket...being that i have no job. we'll see how the week goes though
i was going to go down today but then we decided to wait a bit longer. the report was that it's only about two runs that are open...4 that lead into two & all greens...and crazy busy. we figured it'd be better to wait till more runs are open. plus i'm broker than broke.