never been there & haven't heard of anyone that has. so report back after your trip!
i did read this on it's website:
"Wintergreen Resort, twice named "Best Ski Resort" by the readers of Washington Post.com, boasts the most thrilling winter playground in the Mid-Atlantic."
that's a pretty big title to claim!
here's the mountain stats:
* Resort acres: 11,000
* Mountain elevation: 3,515ft
* Slopes and trails: 26
* Slopes lighted for night skiing: 14
* Vertical drop: 1,003 ft
* Longest run: 1.4 miles
* Skiable acres: 125
* Chair lifts: 5 (2 high-speed six--person, 1 quad, 1 tripple, 1 double)
* Surface lifts: 2
* Uphill capacity: 10,200 skiers per hour
* Terrain mix: 23% beginner, 35% intermediate, 42% advanced/expert
* Snowtubing Parks: 2
* The Plunge Tubing Park: Tubers reach 25-40 mph with a 100-foot vertical drop
* Snowmaking capacity: 100%
* Terrain Parks: 2