New England 2010 - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shredder_X_123
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkySpunk View Post
Lots at this time of year. Go to a nearby one. Just about anything will do for you until you get your board legs back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedition View Post
I'll be there Thursday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzman View Post
yupppp wachusett has nice board park and people got some dirty tricks in there. I go at nite tons fun at that park .. other than that SUNDAY RIVER
If you guys have the time and feel like it come on that Saturday the 23rd! We can meet up and at least say "Hi". I know everyone has a different schedule and riding style so I'm not proposing a session but more of a lax open invite; So if we meet up we meet up if not then thats cool maybe next time.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bizzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 132
Default

i could possib do that, id rather ride making a nite run during the week if ur down for that
Bizzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shredder_X_123
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzman View Post
i could possib do that, id rather ride making a nite run during the week if ur down for that
Yeah dude! I think thats do able. I'll have to talk to my buds who are going with me to see if they want to stay also. Reason is cause we usually car pool when we go anywhere and we haven't set out who is the gonna be the driver. But I'll let you know if we'll be staying for some night riding in advance.

Also how is the riding at night there? Is there a lot of people? When do they close? My buds will ask the same questions once I relay about the night riding to them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bizzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder_X_123 View Post
Yeah dude! I think thats do able. I'll have to talk to my buds who are going with me to see if they want to stay also. Reason is cause we usually car pool when we go anywhere and we haven't set out who is the gonna be the driver. But I'll let you know if we'll be staying for some night riding in advance.

Also how is the riding at night there? Is there a lot of people? When do they close? My buds will ask the same questions once I relay about the night riding to them.
Dude night riding is sooooo much better there thats y i only go at nite. The park is filled till about 800 but they dont close till 10 and open at 4pm. Around 9pm no one is around and no lines in chairlift whatsoever. U literally can do twice as much boarding there at nite as a full day at big mountain.
Bizzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Shredder_X_123
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yo Bizzman we'll be there at night! Its good to hear that its less crowded then too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
LuckyStrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central Mass
Posts: 37
Default

I'm there 3 or 4 nights a week. The only thing I would add is that there are a ton of school groups there Weds through Fri nights. They usualy leave around 8 and after that the mountian is empty. You can ride, smoke whatever worry free.
LuckyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Snowpad
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi guys, I am out of Germany (got plenty of snow ourselves ;-)) but travelling to New England in while. Whats the coolest Snowboard location around, in particular where do I find the best riders and teams (wanna see some top level performance ) All I heard about is Whistler...

Greetz Paddy
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:04 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bizzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 132
Default

haha ya prob..however us new englanders dont typicaly take day trips to whistler lol. I think mt snow has the dew tour coming feb 5th..all pro there
Bizzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
Snowpad
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzman View Post
haha ya prob..however us new englanders dont typicaly take day trips to whistler lol. I think mt snow has the dew tour coming feb 5th..all pro there
sure not, but if you where in my shoes .... mt snow = whistler ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
Snowpad
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowpad View Post
Hi guys, I am out of Germany (got plenty of snow ourselves ;-)) but travelling to New England in while. Whats the coolest Snowboard location around, in particular where do I find the best riders and teams (wanna see some top level performance and good parties ) All I heard about is Whistler...

Greetz Paddy
No one around to help ?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums