A few things. Sounds as though your picking up a rental and then waiting for your friends to land, BTDT.
1. go downtown Denver, check out 16th street walking mall.
2. Hit up Never Summer factory and check them out making boards..(need to contact them first)
3. Take 470? north to Boulder, quick but expensive toll road up there from the airport. Check our Pearl St & grab lunch.
4. Hike around the NCAR trails if you go to boulder, great way to kill an afternoon if the weather is decent.
5. go to a movie?
6. make sure your back to the airport before rush hour, unless your doing the Boulder 470 toll road thing. (its never that busy) but I-25 becomes a parking lot and I-70 isn't much better through the metro area.
(Edit..damn Killclimbz you beat me to the post but were on the same wavelength!)
P.S. agree on the Denver PL, its pretty awesome.
Last edited by jpb3; 01-26-2010 at 02:50 PM.