1. Beaver Creek cause I can ride escalators to chairlifts and get free cookies and if you can ride they leave you alone.
2. Breck best park in the country and a good mountain once you know your way around.
3. A basin know this mountain like the back of my hand and know where the goods are on any given day, post season is where it's at.
4. Vail only been once had a blast anyone that says it takes forever to get to the backside obviously can't ride a cat track.
5. Heavenly lived on the side of it but never rode there
6. Keystone cause the head of ski patrol is a tyrant of terror. Yeah Craig Simson I'm looking at you buddy way to rule that mountain with an iron fist. Park can be good if the monkeys get out of the shack and stop smoking pot and do their job otherwise mountain is blah.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!